Estimated Reading Time: <1
After seeing Mario Balotelli join Liverpool, AC Milan will be looking at bringing a former Liverpool striker to Milan.
The Italian side is keen on signing Chelsea’s Fernando Torres and reports this morning have it that the Milan-based club is willing to meet Chelsea’s asking price for the Spaniard.
Torres earns £150,000 a week at Stamford Bridge and will most likely be asking for a pay off if he is to leave Chelsea in this transfer window.
AC Milan Vice President, Adriano Galliani has not only confirmed they are in talks wit Fernando Torres but also revealed they are in talks with another Chelsea player, Marco Van Ginkel. While the move for the former is for a permanent deal, that of the latter seems to be on a loan deal.
“Our goal is to take a great striker. Fernando Torres? He is a great striker. Let’s see if he comes or someone else. We are actively working.
‘Van Ginkel? We are confident. We have made our proposal to Chelsea and are now waiting on an answer. We hope we can get him,” Galliani told Milan Channel
It seems Chelsea is willing to let the young Dutch go on loan for first team soccer after he suffered a cruciate ligament injury which ruined last season for him. The arrival of Cesc Fabregas from Barcelona and the amazing form of Nemanja Matic suggest Van Ginkel may not be part of Chelsea’s starting eleven for the major part of the season. Chelsea will likely let him go.
- Olu Onemola: APC vs. PDP – Was Edo State a Sign or a Fluke?
- 2500 sacked Cross River State workers protest, demand reinstatement
- COVID-19: Church distribute palliatives worth millions to members in Calabar
- Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai, has said many Nigerians believe that governors are corrupt
- Election Observers say “Edo Election relatively credible despite high Incidents of Vote buying”
- Kaduna Government closes sports betting shops across the state
- Edo Decides: Early signs of a transition from party-based elections?
- Imo State governor, Hope Uzodinma, has rejected Edo election results – vows APC will win in court #EdoDecides2020
- “There is no more APC” – Senator Rochas Okorocha speaks after defeat of the party in Edo #EdoDecides2020
- “We would have loved to win,” – Governor El-Rufai says APC defeat in Edo was a surprise