Estimated Reading Time: <1
A Pastor in Ijebu-Ode, Ogun state (names withheld) passed on this Tuesday after having sex with an unknown lady who allegedly had the magun voodoo in her. Magun (thunderbolt) is a voodoo usually placed by a husband in his wife so that any other man who sleeps with her dies mysteriously.
According to Nigerian Tribune, the late Pastor was said to have died in his room at a hotel located off Imodi-Imosan Road. The lady who is being reported to have had sex with the man fled the scene. It was the owner of the hotel who reported the incident to the Obalende Ijebu Divisional Police Office.
Meanwhile, the corpse of the deceased pastor has been taken to the Ijebu-Ode General Hospital for autopsy and the Police has behun preliminary investigation into the cause of his death.
- This government is reversing the spate of insecurity – Senate President promises
- Ondo State Government insists herdsmen must leave forest reserves within 7 days
- Matthew Hassan Kukah: An Open letter to Alhaji Sir Ahmadu Bello
- “We need to de-link terrorism and crimes from ethnicity” – Presidency wants Ondo Governor to stop ultimatum given to herdsmen
- Gunmen kidnap Deeper Life varsity deputy VC in Nasarawa
- We support decision to shutdown churches that flout COVID-19 protocols – Oyo CAN
- COVID-19 lockdown: Over 24,000 children have not returned to school – Sanwo-Olu
- Tambuwal appoints committee to investigate Sokoto central market fire
- Anambra Governorship election to hold November 6 – INEC
- Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo flags off N5,000 cash transfer to low-income earners in urban areas