Estimated Reading Time: <1
A Pastor in Ijebu-Ode, Ogun state (names withheld) passed on this Tuesday after having sex with an unknown lady who allegedly had the magun voodoo in her. Magun (thunderbolt) is a voodoo usually placed by a husband in his wife so that any other man who sleeps with her dies mysteriously.
According to Nigerian Tribune, the late Pastor was said to have died in his room at a hotel located off Imodi-Imosan Road. The lady who is being reported to have had sex with the man fled the scene. It was the owner of the hotel who reported the incident to the Obalende Ijebu Divisional Police Office.
Meanwhile, the corpse of the deceased pastor has been taken to the Ijebu-Ode General Hospital for autopsy and the Police has behun preliminary investigation into the cause of his death.
- Cross River primary health care boss decries destruction of health centers
- Nigeria will ensure Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala emerges WTO DG; Federal Government vows
- Lagos Lawmaker says hoodlums hijacked #EndSARS protests because protesters gave them food
- Buhari says Nigeria’s economy too fragile for COVID-19 lockdown
- CBN releases guidelines for N75 billion youth investment fund
- #EndSARS: Did the Nigerian Government kill its citizens and tried to erase all the evidence?
- Former spokesman says Army used blank bullets in Lekki shooting; faults Amnesty International report
- Lagos schools to reopen November 2
- The National Security Adviser says protesters used social media to incite violence
- Niger State Government bans all protests and processions in the state