Estimated Reading Time: <1
The management of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) has immediately pronounced a reversal of the hiked fees for course registration, and other charges.
Addressing the students, the Deputy Vice Chancellor, Academic & Research, Prof. Babajide Alo, directed that the imposition of various charges on students to register separately for General Studies (GST) courses, be immediately reversed.
According to Prof. Alo the increased charges from N10, 000 for late registration of courses, to N25, 000, are also immediately reversed.
Students of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) earlier today blocked entrances to institution preventing vehicular movements in or outside of the campus in protest against tuition fee hike.
The protesting students said management of the school began demanding for N10,000, which again increased to N15,000 and N20,000 progressively in the last few days..
- Borno Governor suspends all staff of General Hospital for negligence
- Bauchi State Deputy Governor Tests Positive For COVID-19
- LASG says 4th Mainland Bridge construction will begin early 2021
- 18 Year Old Student Raped & Murdered In Ibadan
- Revised Budget: FG allocates 27.7 Billion to national assembly while health & education get over 40% cuts
- COVID-19: Nigerian scientists say they have developed a vaccine
- COVID-19 Update: Total infections rise To 10,819 as Nigeria records 241 new cases
- For allegedly confiscating N284.5m, Nasarawa State Assembly demands sack of SSG
- NCAA announce a number of airports where domestic flights will resume Operations in Nigeria
- Churches and Mosques remain closed in Lagos