Estimated Reading Time: <1
Award winning Nigerian author, Chimamanda Nogzi Adichie in an interview on BBC Hard Talk speaks about the insurgency in Nigeria by the Islamic Boko Haram Militant sect.
The Prolific writer whose second novel, “Half of a yellow sun” named after the flag of the short-lived nation of Biafra, which set before and during the Biafra Civil war said “Since Biafra, I Don’t Think That Anything Else Has Shaken Our Sense of Security as a People”.
Half of a Yellow Sun has been adapted into a film directed by Biyi Bandele after it was awarded the 2007 Orange Prize for fiction
Listen to the mind-blowing interview
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Buhari and national assembly, scrap this bureau of corruption called NDDC
- Afenifere dissatisfied with reports of Tolulope Arotile’s death, asks for inquest
- Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) and the United Labour Congress (ULC) have merged
- Federal Government sets up investigative panel to probe alleged fraud in NSITF
- Buhari says gold mining will create 250,000 jobs in Nigeria
- Niger State assembly impeach house majority leader
- Former Governor Abdulaziz Yari demands apology from FAAN
- Drama as NDDC management walk out on House Of Reps committee members
- Senate approves N168.8 billion 2020 Budget For FIRS
- APC names Yahaya Bello as panel chairman of Ondo State Governorship Primary Election