Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Blues have a reason to smile!
Blues manager, Jose Mourinho may have gotten his man as Chelsea Football Club has agreed a deal for Atletico Madrid striker, Diego Costa.
The Premier league outfit has been monitoring Costa’s situation for a while now and reports in Spain have revealed the Blues have activated the striker’s £32million buyout clause.
Costa has agreed personal terms on a 5 year contract which will see him rake in about £200,000-a-week.
Diego Costa was on target when his team ensured qualification for this month’s Champions League final in Lisbon Portugal after beating Chelsea 3-1 in last week’s UEFA Champions League semi-final encounter.
- The bill to reduce 2020 budget has passed second reading
- Obasanjo rallies support for Adesina over AfDB allegations
- Lai Mohammed shares media strategy for Covid-19 awareness
- Gombe discharges 153 Almajiris after two weeks quarantine
- Breaking: NDDC shuts down headquarters – internal memo reveals why
- Central Bank of Nigeria cuts monetary policy rate to 12.5 percent
- British citizens in Nigeria to be evacuated to the UK – Geoffrey Onyeama
- 43% of Nigerians have lost their jobs since COVID-19, this study deserves your attention
- Breaking: Buhari writes National Assembly, wants a fresh $5.513bn loan
- Just In: Nigerian civil aviation releases new Post-COVID protocol for international flights resumption