Estimated Reading Time: <1
Chelsea midfielder Ramires has been banned for four games by the FA after accepting a charge of violent conduct.
The Brazilian swung his arm at Sebastian Larsson during the Blues’ 2-1 Premier League defeat at home to Sunderland.
It means Ramires will miss the matches against Liverpool, Norwich, Cardiff and the opening game of the 2014/15 season.
- Breaking: Southeast governors announce own security outfit ‘Ebubeagu’
- #SaabGate: Joe Abah denies involvement in Alex Saab campaign
- Breaking: South-East governors meet in Imo on security
- Ramadan: Look out for crescent from Monday – Sultan
- Police rescue 15 abducted persons, 32 cows in Kaduna
- Police arrest 17 suspected cultists in Abuja
- SERAP says it is unfair to pay judges less, while Presidents and governors take home “huge salaries”
- Catholic Priest abducted in Imo
- Collective responsibility needed in fight against poverty — Okorocha
- INTERVIEW: I am excited people looked beyond the lip gloss to enjoy my content – Enioluwa Adeoluwa, 21-year-old Nigeria’s front-line Influencer