Estimated Reading Time: <1
Gulder Club Ultimate, Nigeria’s revolutionary mobile clubbing platform is moving to South-East Nigeria for the first time.
The hugely popular club, which debuted in Port Harcourt on July 2013, has become a favourite for fun lovers, with dozens travelling from different parts of the country to be part of the two-day Lagos edition in December 2013.
The remarkable clubbing experience will now move to Enugu later this month, for two nights of unprecedented entertainment.
Enugu, popularly known as “The Coal City” is the nightlife destination of southeastern Nigeria. There is never a dull moment and everyday is a celebration for party lovers who hangout at stylish bars and nightclubs.
Organisers announced today, that in line with the promise to move Club Ultimate around the country, the clubbing event will make its Enugu debut on Friday 25th and Saturday 26th April, 2014.
According to Senior Brand Manager Gulder, Onyeka Okoli,
“Enugu is a special destination for us and we want the connection between Gulder and our friends in Enugu to be a fusion of a fully packed entertaining night with world-class performances. The idea is to take this club experience from city to city to engage and excite our consumers, and it’s Enugu’s turn to witness the spectacle of Club Ultimate.”
Africa’s hottest DJs will throw the biggest party yet in a night of music, dance and drinks.
Marketing Manager, Gulder, Emmanuel Agu said,
“It’s an honour to be able to share this life-changing experience with Enugu. Gulder continues to dominate experiential activations nationwide and I’m confident that Club Ultimate will go down as the greatest event Enugu has seen yet.”
Organisers are yet to announce details of hosts and performers, but many are already speculating that bona fide ‘Igbo boys’, Phyno, Ill Bliss, Raw, and Tony One Week are contenders.
Past editions of Club Ultimate have hosted the likes of Genevieve Nnaji, Dr SID, Jay Jay Okocha, Tee A, Alex Okosi, D’Banj, Denrele, Tee-Y Mix, Kunle Afolayan, Yaw, JJC, Weird MC and several others.
Club Ultimate is an innovative event, which transforms ordinary venues into a virtual club of urbane cabaret, DJs spin-off and unusual acrobatic performances invoking the fantasy wow effect. The fictional becomes reality, making it the most exciting clubbing event ever experienced in each region.
The Enugu event will hold on Friday April 25, and Saturday April 26, 2014.
- Rochas Okorocha says he only honoured EFCC Invitation and not arrested
- EFCC arrests Senator Rochas Okorocha
- #EndSARS: Nigerians react as Canada rejects asylum application of ex-SARS officer
- How Nigerian lawyer, Adaeze Ikpema was allegedly murdered by her husband
- Justice Aisha Bashir-Aliyu becomes Nassarawa’s first female chief Judge
- Police Inspector Fatally Injured While Repelling Multiple Kidnap Attacks in Abuja
- Insecurity: Nurses In Ogun State declare strike until ‘safety is guaranteed’
- NASS legislative aides protest unpaid salary arrears
- Nigeria – An increasing number of measles cases in Borno
- Mariam Ileyemi: Fresh wave of religious crisis shouldn’t add to Nigeria’s many problems