Estimated Reading Time: <1
The son of the elder statesman, Chief Edwin Clark, Ebikeme, has been freed by his abductors.
Ebikeme who was kidnapped at Kiagbodo in Bomadi, Delta State, last Wednesday, was said to have been freed at about 12 midnight Saturday.
Reports quoted Delta State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Tina Kalu, to have confirmed Ebikeme’s release.
The kidnappers of Ebiteme, son of Chief Edwin Clark, had demanded N60 million ransom from the family to set him free.
Ebiteme was abducted on April 2 at the site of Edwin Clark University of Technology in Kiagbodo.
- ‘Gimba Yau Kumo, wanted by the ICPC, is no longer Buhari’s son in-law’ – Presidency says
- #DavidoAt10: ‘Being true hearted goes a long way – Davido says
- Bayelsa government imposes curfew from 8pm to 6am
- ‘We had sex, Ini Umoren attacked me, I killed her in self defense’ – Uduak Akpan claims
- Gbajabiamila did not oppose Southern Governors’ calls for restructuring – Rep
- President Buhari promises to ‘support and help Chad stabilize’
- ‘Stop fortifying criminals’ – Police warn native doctors in Ebonyi
- Buhari meets Chad’s interim President in Abuja
- JAMB may postpone UTME 2021 exams
- Aisha Yesufu vows to disregard NIN-SIM linking exercise in protest