Estimated Reading Time: <1
Controversial Hip-Hop artiste, Michael Ugochukwu Stephens popularly known as Ruggedman has offered some pieces of advices to ladies on his Twitter timeline (@ruggedybaba).
He calls it the 18 things women should never do and I compiled them for all you ladies out there. Check it out below.
1. Do not wear a vest or sleeveless top without shaving your armpits or without a bra underneath.
2. Do not leave cheap nail polish to wear off on its own, there’s a reason why they sell nail polish remover.
3. If you can’t afford good quality weaves, don’t bother.
4. Do not do artificial nails that make you look like a dragon queen, being simple is always sexy.
5. See-through leggings or a top used as a dress when you are out in public is a hell-to-the no!
6. Never do things for a man with a hope of getting something in return, expectations are dangerous. Do it because you simply want to.
7. Never contradict what your man says in public.
8. Never stalk the man that left you for the other woman.
9. Do not share your best friend’s personal life with every Tom, Dick and Harry.
10. Never check ur man’s phone, nagg him 2 death n acting like a paranoid freak.U will simply release him to someone else by doing so.
11. Never dish out your entire family drama on a first date. The guy just wants to know about you.
12. Stop obsessing over your body. It’s good to eat healthy and work out but leave it at that.
13. Never over-accessorize. stop looking like a Christmas tree.
14. Never leave home without lipgloss, your phone and most of all your dignity.
15. Never leave your used sanitary towel in the toilet for the next person to see. Women please!
16. Never wear very high heels if you can’t do the Naomi Campbell walk. You look like a drunk grasshopper.
17. Never wear short skirts and low cut tops when off to an interview. You will create the wrong impression.
18. And finally, ‘Never wish to be like any other woman. There are others out there envying you for who you are. -Yemi Niyi Igwe.
You agree with the Rugged one?
- Udo Jude Ilo: Making the best of the Public Anger on Sexual and Gender-Based Violence
- Edo Elections: PDP picks Nyesom Wike as campaign chairman
- Governor Abdulrazaq reshuffles cabinet
- LASG announces partial reopening of schools
- Kogi Governor appoints acting Chief Judge
- Bauchi Governor suspends Emir of Misau
- APC plans to use Ganduje, Yahyah Bello and Uzodinma to derail Edo election – PDP
- Stamp duty will now be paid on house rent and C of O – FIRS
- No differences to sort out in APC, says Tinubu
- EFCC arraigns Malabu Oil, six others over $1 billion fraud