Estimated Reading Time: <1
A former governor of Sokoto State, Alhaji Attahiru Bafarawa, says he has no regrets joining the PDP.
He made this assertion on Sunday while addressing newsmen.
Bafarawa said, “I have been happy every second since I joined PDP some weeks back.
“I also joined PDP to bring the desired change in Sokoto state in 2015.
“I will continue to work to ensure the improvement of the living standard of the people of the state.
“I will also do everything possible to ensure the socio-economic development of the state and Nigeria generally.”
He vowed that the PDP would win next year’s general elections in Sokoto State.
- Nigerian Govt increase the fine for hate speech from N500,000 to 5 million naira
- “We want a free and fair election” – Governor Wike wants INEC to be apolitical in Edo State
- Breaking: Kwara deputy governor and wife test positive for COVID-19
- Buhari orders Niger Delta Development Commission to pay its scholarship beneficiaries studying abroad
- Hamzat Lawal listed as a Global Malala Fund Education Champion
- Former AGF, Mohammed Adoke pleads not guilty to money laundering charges
- $500 Million loan: China has no plan to take over Nigeria’s sovereignty – Chinese Government
- NIPOST, FIRS in inter-agency tweetfight over Stamp Duties
- We did not spend N13 billion on school feeding programme – Sadiya Umar Farouq
- State commissioner allegedly assaulted in Cross River over sharing of palliatives