Estimated Reading Time: <1
A former governor of Sokoto State, Alhaji Attahiru Bafarawa, says he has no regrets joining the PDP.
He made this assertion on Sunday while addressing newsmen.
Bafarawa said, “I have been happy every second since I joined PDP some weeks back.
“I also joined PDP to bring the desired change in Sokoto state in 2015.
“I will continue to work to ensure the improvement of the living standard of the people of the state.
“I will also do everything possible to ensure the socio-economic development of the state and Nigeria generally.”
He vowed that the PDP would win next year’s general elections in Sokoto State.
- Kwara Governor loses chief of staff to COVID-19
- Senate ammends Police Act, okays four-year single tenure for IGP
- Schools in Kenya to remain shut until 2021
- “The continued lockdown order on the places of worship is no longer acceptable and reasonably justified” – CAN Leadership tackles Lagos Govt
- EFCC witness, Sani Dauda, denies offering Shehu Sani $25,000 as bribe
- Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority suspends airline, grounds 15 aircraft
- Senate passes anti-sexual harassment bill
- Ibrahim Magu has been suspended as the acting EFCC boss
- Reps to investigate alleged withdrawal of $1.5 billion from NLNG account
- Katsina spent N30 Million on amnesty for repentant bandits