Estimated Reading Time: <1
Inter Milan’s 1-2 Sunday defeat to fellow serie A team, Atalanta has left the Nerazzurri’s manager, Walter Mazzarri frustrated. He has complained how poor fortunes has cost his team dearly.
Inter created numerous chances but could not score another goal after Mauro Icardi’s first-half equaliser,
“We’ve hit the woodwork so many times this year. It’s the kind of season this is,”
“Atalanta did well to score, but we gave it away. It would have been enough to just mark Bonaventura and we wouldn’t have lost.
“But even if we had taken just a single point you still can’t start a second half that way with so many wasted chances,” Mazzarri said at a press conference.
Inter Milan is currenty fifth in the Serie A with 47 points from 29 games.
- For allegedly confiscating N284.5m, Nasarawa State Assembly demands sack of SSG
- NCAA announce a number of airports where domestic flights will resume Operations in Nigeria
- Churches and Mosques remain closed in Lagos
- Again, blackout in Nigeria as national electricity grid collapse
- Nigerian senate raises crude oil benchmark to $28 per barrel
- Updated: Nigeria will work to ensure Adesina’s re-election – Buhari
- National Assembly approves Buhari’s $28.2 billion loan
- #JUSTICE4UWA: Senators want stiffer penalties for rapists and more protection for the girl child
- Breaking: Court orders Orji Kalu’s release
- Police arrests suspect linked to the rape and murder of Ms Vera Uwa