Estimated Reading Time: <1
Cameroonian-Nigerian Singer, Dencia was on UK’s Channel 4 news last night as a guest. She spoke about her Whitenicious brand of dark-spot remover which apparently transforms dark people into ‘white’ people.
Phinnah Ikeji of Black Role Models UK was also on the show as a guest. She argued that it is a wrong message for the self-esteem of young girls.
Well, Dencia would have none of that as she argued as expected in favor of her Whitenicious products which has attracted so much attention ever since the launch
We have got the video!
- Rochas Okorocha says he only honoured EFCC Invitation and not arrested
- EFCC arrests Senator Rochas Okorocha
- #EndSARS: Nigerians react as Canada rejects asylum application of ex-SARS officer
- How Nigerian lawyer, Adaeze Ikpema was allegedly murdered by her husband
- Justice Aisha Bashir-Aliyu becomes Nassarawa’s first female chief Judge
- Police Inspector Fatally Injured While Repelling Multiple Kidnap Attacks in Abuja
- Insecurity: Nurses In Ogun State declare strike until ‘safety is guaranteed’
- NASS legislative aides protest unpaid salary arrears
- Nigeria – An increasing number of measles cases in Borno
- Mariam Ileyemi: Fresh wave of religious crisis shouldn’t add to Nigeria’s many problems