Estimated Reading Time: <1
Cameroonian-Nigerian Singer, Dencia was on UK’s Channel 4 news last night as a guest. She spoke about her Whitenicious brand of dark-spot remover which apparently transforms dark people into ‘white’ people.
Phinnah Ikeji of Black Role Models UK was also on the show as a guest. She argued that it is a wrong message for the self-esteem of young girls.
Well, Dencia would have none of that as she argued as expected in favor of her Whitenicious products which has attracted so much attention ever since the launch
We have got the video!
- Nigerian Govt issues circular warning senior officials against leaking documents
- US Government probes Nigeria’s Akinwunmi Adesina at Africa Development Bank
- NDDC: Who Is Afraid Of The President’s Order For A Forensic Audit?
- 35 suspected cultists involved in recent killings in Calabar declared wanted
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Records First Case Of COVID-19
- To mark Eid-El Fitr, Governor Ganduje of Kano frees 294 inmates
- Barely 3 days after it was streamed on Netflix, Living in Bondage tops all Nollywood movies on the streaming service
- In Enugu, Catholic Bishop chased out worshippers without face masks out of church
- We have no money to import food — Buhari begs farmers to increase cultivation
- PDP insists its candidate, Musa Wada, won the Governorship election, heads to appeal court