Estimated Reading Time: <1
Wife of Nigeria’s Senate President David Mark, Helen has denied any sort of relationship with the consultants who were reported to had been contracted by the Nigerian Immigration service to handle the ill-fated reported recruitment exercise across the Federation last weekend.In a statement signed by the Special Adviser on Media to the Senate President, Mr. Kola Ologbodiyan, Mrs Helen Mark revealed shock at the media reports (NOT NewswireNGR) which suggested she was involved in the exercise and even linked her with the consultants who were meant to conduct the exam.
She claims those reports are based on rumors and were just “a mere fabrication of the imagination of those behind it.”
“I have no relationships of any sorts and in whatever form with the said consultant,” she insisted.
- Osun State Government approves N30,000 minimum wage for workers
- 7, 194 police personnel deployed to Akwa Ibom as local government elections hold today
- New CBN report says consumers’ confidence in the economy dropped in Q3
- #EndSARS: Police inaugurate Panel to Assess Damages
- We demand the South East be given the opportunity to produce the president of Nigeria in 2023 – MASSOB
- #EndSARS: Ondo state Governor laments the absence of police officers
- IGP begs officers to return to duty posts after #EndSARS Protest
- Lagos State Government has announced a further relaxation of the curfew imposed
- Members of the Lagos judiciary panel visited a morgue at the military hospital Ikoyi- #EndSARS
- Breaking: Dead bodies discovered in Laminga Dam Jos – #EndSARS protest