Estimated Reading Time: <1
Wife of Nigeria’s Senate President David Mark, Helen has denied any sort of relationship with the consultants who were reported to had been contracted by the Nigerian Immigration service to handle the ill-fated reported recruitment exercise across the Federation last weekend.In a statement signed by the Special Adviser on Media to the Senate President, Mr. Kola Ologbodiyan, Mrs Helen Mark revealed shock at the media reports (NOT NewswireNGR) which suggested she was involved in the exercise and even linked her with the consultants who were meant to conduct the exam.
She claims those reports are based on rumors and were just “a mere fabrication of the imagination of those behind it.”
“I have no relationships of any sorts and in whatever form with the said consultant,” she insisted.
- Duoye Diri’s election as Bayelsa Governor upheld by tribunal
- Ireland to return 5.5 million euros in Abacha loot to Nigeria
- Market capitalization sheds N2 billion as trading week ends on a negative
- Covid-19: Oyo State Government commissions new Infectious Disease Centre
- Lagos reviews regulations for e-hailing operators
- Borno Government resettles 2,800 IDPs 6 years after insurgents attacked their community
- Propsed bill to require operators of lottery, pools, betting companies to pay N20 million license fee in Lagos
- Federal Government to deduct illegal mining fees from states’ allocations
- NiMET management appeal staff to shelve planned strike
- Victor Ejechi: Nigeria added 7,999 PhD holders to the unemployment market in 21 months