Estimated Reading Time: <1
A proposed move for Juventus star, Paul Pogba has been discussed at a Paris hotel between Juventus’ President, Andrea Agnelli and the President of Paris Saint-Germain, Nasser Al-Khelaifi.
PSG has been linked with the French international for a long time now as they look at fortifying their squad ahead of next season. Pogba’s contract with the Turin-club is valid until 2016 and Juventus wish to extend the contract of the 20 years old with a deal worth €4.5 million per year till 2018.
PSG may offer wages of about €9m-a-year for Pogba and the French man may force a deal if the French club intensifies their interest in him this coming summer.
If Juventus will sell Pogba, it will definitely be for a huge fee as they would also seek Ezequiel Lavezzi or Lucas Moura as a makeweight in the deal
Do you think Pogba will be playing for PSG next season?
- “Someone said I slept with the wife of the man who helped my career”, – Perruzi breaks silence
- USSD SAGA: Will the suffering of Nigerians ever end?
- CCT’s media officer who wrote the ‘Biafran Boys’ statement has been recalled
- New salary and welfare package for Judges in the works – Malami
- ‘Kaduna Government has no choice but to reduce the size of the public service’ – El Rufai
- DPR revokes 32 private refinery licences
- Father, son killed as bandits attack Kaduna community
- Buhari welcomes Ramadan, urges Nigerians to reject divisive voices
- ‘A missed opportunity for Nigeria’ – Nigerians reacts as Twitter announce Ghana its African Headquarters
- Breaking: Sultan confirms Ramadan begins Tuesday