Estimated Reading Time: <1
Success has many relatives they say!
Media mogulette, Oprah Winfrey yesterday invited the mother and brother of Oscar-winning actress, Lupita Nyong’o over.
Lupita’s mother, Dorothy Nyong’o and her brother (who was seated beside her at the Oscars), Peter Nyong’o were with Oprah on invitation. The trio chatted, ate and drank. Oprah had some nice words for Peter too.
“When your personality matches the energy of your soul, that is when you are truly authentically powerful”.
The rise and rise of Lupita will definitely encourage thousands of Africans.
- #EndSARS: Nigerians react as Canada rejects asylum application of ex-SARS officer
- How Nigerian lawyer, Adaeze Ikpema was allegedly murdered by her husband
- Justice Aisha Bashir-Aliyu becomes Nassarawa’s first female chief Judge
- Police Inspector Fatally Injured While Repelling Multiple Kidnap Attacks in Abuja
- Insecurity: Nurses In Ogun State declare strike until ‘safety is guaranteed’
- NASS legislative aides protest unpaid salary arrears
- Nigeria – An increasing number of measles cases in Borno
- Mariam Ileyemi: Fresh wave of religious crisis shouldn’t add to Nigeria’s many problems
- Police commend officers for rejecting N500,000 bribe
- Opinion: Yinka Odumakin, the storm is over!