Estimated Reading Time: <1
Former Tinsel stars, Damilola Adegbite and Ghanaian fine boy, Chris Attoh are so in love and they are willing to flaunt it anyday, anytime and anywhere. The lovers are to wed in April.
Meanwhile, Chris took to his Instagram page as he spoke of his wife-to-be for the very first time. Love is a beautiful thing most definitely. Chris wrote:
“Imagine waking up to a face like this everyday for the rest of your life, with a great personality to go with it. Im truely blessed cus I wont have to imagine. Counting my blessing each day. Thank you all for all the congratulatory messages and the immense love you guys have sent our way.”
- Former AGF, Abdullahi Ibrahim dies of COVID-19 complications
- COVID-19: Lagos state has started conversations with Pfizer for vaccines – Sanwo-Olu
- Former Senate President, Bukola Saraki express concern over the silence of “leaders” over tensions in Ondo and Oyo
- Chairman of Taraba State LGA, Hon. Salihu Dovo, has been killed by his abductors
- Nigerian Police vows action against those behind the recent violence and ethnic tension Oyo state
- Attahiru M. Jega: Restructuring in Nigeria: Why? How? When?
- It makes no sense for cows to roam the streets in 2021 – Adamu Garba of twitter declares
- Buhari’s government has been very disappointing – Former INEC Chairman, Atthairu Jega fumes
- Social Media for Activism: How a Nigerian Law school Student is using Twitter to raise awareness on misogynistic laws #everydayfeminism
- Come back with laptops, Ipad, smartphones for e-learning – UNICAL to returning students