Estimated Reading Time: <1
Multi-talented Wazobia FM OAP and Hilarious Sit-com Actor, Steve Onu popularly known as Yaw has announced the 5th edition of his concert series, Yaw Live On Stage.
Eko Hotel & Suites will be playing host to the upcoming edition of the concert scheduled to hold on Sunday March 30, 2014.
Over 25 A-list entertainers’ will join Yaw on stage for a series of mind-blowing performances. Some of which include; MI, Sound Sultan, Kcee, Iyanya, J Martins, Dr Sid, Waje, Ill Bliss, Sean Tizzle, Chidinma, Alibaba, Tee A, Gbenga Adeyinka amongst many others.
“The past four have been amazing, this year promises to be electrifying! My colleagues are excited to be part of this and we are already working to deliver never seen before performances.” Says Yaw.
“Yaw’s Live on Stage is truly a first of its kind concert where you have a stage play, comedy and musical performances at once. I am looking forward to showing the world other sides of me,” enthused Julius.
The much anticipated comedy event, which made its debut in 2009, has featured an endless list of Nigeria’s biggest comedy acts from Koffi, Jude Orhora, Mc Abbey, Owen Gee, Funke Akindele and a host of others.
Last year’s show saw Yaw and Funke Akindele in a play production known as The Bar. This year, Yaw Live On Stage will follow a similar style with the foremost OAP playing alongside Ace comedian, Julius Agwu in a stage play known as THE STREET.
THE STREET which is written and directed by Obi Martins and Emmanuel Uduma, is a satirical play piece centered on memorable events that has occurred in Nigeria from January 2013 to February 2014, rendered in style and rhythm, speaking for and against.
- #EndSARS: Nigerians react as Canada rejects asylum application of ex-SARS officer
- How Nigerian lawyer, Adaeze Ikpema was allegedly murdered by her husband
- Police Inspector Fatally Injured While Repelling Multiple Kidnap Attacks in Abuja
- Insecurity: Nurses In Ogun State declare strike until ‘safety is guaranteed’
- NASS legislative aides protest unpaid salary arrears
- Nigeria – An increasing number of measles cases in Borno
- Mariam Ileyemi: Fresh wave of religious crisis shouldn’t add to Nigeria’s many problems
- Police commend officers for rejecting N500,000 bribe
- Opinion: Yinka Odumakin, the storm is over!
- “Someone said I slept with the wife of the man who helped my career”, – Perruzi breaks silence