Estimated Reading Time: <1
Rihanna flashed partygoers at the after-party for Balmain’s fashion show in Paris, France, on Thursday, Feb. 27, in a see-through mesh top. The singer went without a bra, thus fully exposing her nipples through the sheer shirt.
She finished the scandalous look with a more demure, high-waisted leather pencil skirt with a bow detail. The “Diamonds” singer, 26, wore her new Cleopatra-style bob straight and sleek and added drama with flirty lashes and a bold red lip.
Currently the face of Balmain, RiRi arrived to the brand’s after-party covered up in a sparkly black blazer. Once she took it off, though, the Bajan chanteuse became the sensation at the famed Crazy Horse cabaret, giving guests like Jessica Alba and creative director Olivier Rousteing full view of her breasts – nipple piercings and all. The see-through blouse also showcased her tattoo of the goddess Isis on her ribs, which she got in honor of her late grandmother Dolly.
Her daring decision to skip any undergarments is part of her personal style mantra. “If I’m wearing a top, I don’t wear a bra. If I’m wearing a bra, I just wear a bra,” Rihanna told Vogue recently.
Paris Fashion Week isn’t the only reason the “Pour It Up” singer is in town: She’s also been spotted bonding with rumored beau Drake, who invited her to his concert at the Palais Omnisport de Bercy on Monday, Feb. 24, followed by a get-together at Club 77.
However, unlike her flashy appearance at Balmain’s after-party, Rihanna kept a low profile. “She didn’t want to be seen at all,” an onlooker reveals to Us Weekly. “She kept her head down and charged through to the back of the club with her friends.”
Content Credit: USMagazine
- Breaking: Southeast governors announce own security outfit ‘Ebubeagu’
- #SaabGate: Joe Abah denies involvement in Alex Saab campaign
- Breaking: South-East governors meet in Imo on security
- Ramadan: Look out for crescent from Monday – Sultan
- Police rescue 15 abducted persons, 32 cows in Kaduna
- Police arrest 17 suspected cultists in Abuja
- SERAP says it is unfair to pay judges less, while Presidents and governors take home “huge salaries”
- Catholic Priest abducted in Imo
- Collective responsibility needed in fight against poverty — Okorocha
- INTERVIEW: I am excited people looked beyond the lip gloss to enjoy my content – Enioluwa Adeoluwa, 21-year-old Nigeria’s front-line Influencer