Estimated Reading Time: <1
Chris Brown has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder, severe insomnia, and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
During a court appearance in L.A. on Friday, Feb. 28, the entertainer’s rehab facility confirmed the report.
The facility said in a letter, obtained by TMZ “Mr. Brown became aggressive and acted out physically due to his untreated mental health disorder, severe sleep deprivation, inappropriate self-medicating and untreated PTSD,”
It continued: “Mr. Brown’s attitude has been beyond exemplary in regard to his community service responsibilities.”
The letter also stated that Brown, 24, has tested negative for drugs during his stay, and has been put on medication for his conditions.
Brown voluntarily checked himself into rehab on Oct. 29 after allegedly assaulting another man, Christopher Hollosy, in Washington D.C. The “Forever” singer has completed 95 days of anger management therapy, and was ordered Friday to stay in rehab for two more months.
- Breaking: Southeast governors announce own security outfit ‘Ebubeagu’
- #SaabGate: Joe Abah denies involvement in Alex Saab campaign
- Breaking: South-East governors meet in Imo on security
- Ramadan: Look out for crescent from Monday – Sultan
- Police rescue 15 abducted persons, 32 cows in Kaduna
- Police arrest 17 suspected cultists in Abuja
- SERAP says it is unfair to pay judges less, while Presidents and governors take home “huge salaries”
- Catholic Priest abducted in Imo
- Collective responsibility needed in fight against poverty — Okorocha
- INTERVIEW: I am excited people looked beyond the lip gloss to enjoy my content – Enioluwa Adeoluwa, 21-year-old Nigeria’s front-line Influencer