Estimated Reading Time: <1
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o has received just as much critical acclaim for her impeccable red carpet looks as her impressive acting chops.
See her incredible fashion sense, the colors just stand out, since her breakout role in 12 Years a Slave she’s has been the favorite for the Magazine cover. .
From one event to another, she dazzles with her blue, green, yellow, white and red attire to match the shape of her body.
What dress color do you think the Kenyan star will be putting on for the Oscars?
- MD of NDDC Says The Commission’s 2019 budget padded with over 500 fake projects
- Presidency deny reports of cancelled memo signed off by the late Abba Kyari
- Governors to meet over financial autonomy for judiciary & legislature
- Kaduna Govt extends lockdown by two weeks
- Lagos State Internal revenue service extends deadline for taxpayers
- Nigerian Airports to resume Operations – here’s what you need to know
- Nigerian children must be given all the necessary care – Gbajabiamila
- Governor Masari resumes lockdown in Katsina after Eid el-Fitr Celebration
- 28 COVID-19 testing centres now 28 across Nigeria, Katsina and Ogun get labs – NCDC
- Nigerian farmers likely to go out of business due to COVID-19 Pandemic