Estimated Reading Time: <1
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o has received just as much critical acclaim for her impeccable red carpet looks as her impressive acting chops.
See her incredible fashion sense, the colors just stand out, since her breakout role in 12 Years a Slave she’s has been the favorite for the Magazine cover. .
From one event to another, she dazzles with her blue, green, yellow, white and red attire to match the shape of her body.
What dress color do you think the Kenyan star will be putting on for the Oscars?
- Rochas Okorocha says he only honoured EFCC Invitation and not arrested
- EFCC arrests Senator Rochas Okorocha
- #EndSARS: Nigerians react as Canada rejects asylum application of ex-SARS officer
- How Nigerian lawyer, Adaeze Ikpema was allegedly murdered by her husband
- Justice Aisha Bashir-Aliyu becomes Nassarawa’s first female chief Judge
- Police Inspector Fatally Injured While Repelling Multiple Kidnap Attacks in Abuja
- Insecurity: Nurses In Ogun State declare strike until ‘safety is guaranteed’
- NASS legislative aides protest unpaid salary arrears
- Nigeria – An increasing number of measles cases in Borno
- Mariam Ileyemi: Fresh wave of religious crisis shouldn’t add to Nigeria’s many problems