Estimated Reading Time: <1
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o has received just as much critical acclaim for her impeccable red carpet looks as her impressive acting chops.
See her incredible fashion sense, the colors just stand out, since her breakout role in 12 Years a Slave she’s has been the favorite for the Magazine cover. .
From one event to another, she dazzles with her blue, green, yellow, white and red attire to match the shape of her body.
What dress color do you think the Kenyan star will be putting on for the Oscars?
- The bill to reduce 2020 budget has passed second reading
- Obasanjo rallies support for Adesina over AfDB allegations
- Lai Mohammed shares media strategy for Covid-19 awareness
- Gombe discharges 153 Almajiris after two weeks quarantine
- Breaking: NDDC shuts down headquarters – internal memo reveals why
- Central Bank of Nigeria cuts monetary policy rate to 12.5 percent
- British citizens in Nigeria to be evacuated to the UK – Geoffrey Onyeama
- 43% of Nigerians have lost their jobs since COVID-19, this study deserves your attention
- Breaking: Buhari writes National Assembly, wants a fresh $5.513bn loan
- Just In: Nigerian civil aviation releases new Post-COVID protocol for international flights resumption