Estimated Reading Time: <1
Code of Conduct Tribunal quizzes Serving Accountant General of Taraba State according to Ibraheem Al-hassan, Head, (Press Public Relations) of the Tribunal.
A serving Accountant General of Taraba state Mr Joel J. Lenubang was yesterday docked along with others at Code of Conduct Tribunal, allegedly for refusal to declare their assets as public officers contained in the Act establishing CCB T as enshrined in the 1999 constitution, as amended.
Mr Lenubang was charged for non-declaration of his assets sometime in 2003, but in swift reaction his Counsel Barr. Kolawole Olowookere, filed a notice of preliminary objection against the charge, arguing that the procedure for filling matters before the Tribunal was not complied with.
The Tribunal under the Chairmanship of Justice Danladi Umar Yakub, along with two other Members of the Tribunal,Justice Agwadza William Atedze and Justice Robert Isaac Odu (RTD) , ordered that written addresses be filed and served for argument at the next adjourned date of 10 of April 2014.
The case is contained in charge No: CCT/TR/14/08 at Code of Conduct Tribunal.
- No one has the right to expel any Nigerian from any part of the country – Arewa group dare Ondo Governor
- Just In: “We want justice for Seriki Fulani” – Miyetti Allah calls for Sunday Igboho’s arrest
- Afenifere wants ACF to “call their criminals to order” – warn that Yoruba would not want a repeat of the incident of 1966
- Miyetti Allah Cattle breeders association say kidnapping is a National problem
- Arewa Consultative Forum wants govt to act swiftly and stop the attacks on Fulani communities in the south west
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Buhari, now is time to speak to the Fulani youths
- Abia Governor dissolves state executive council
- Ignoring Governor Ayade’s instructions, CRUTECH insists on ‘no fee, no exams’
- American Legendary Talk-Show host; Larry King has died of COVID-19
- COVID-19: Kano Governor says closing down schools will be a ‘tragedy’