Estimated Reading Time: <1
Two Chelsea fans were stabbed In Istanbul last night ahead of the club’s Champions League last-16 showdown with Galatasaray.
Chelsea is currently involving the incidents which saw the duo stabbed.
Both victims were nor taken to hospital as the injuries were thought to be minor.
The victims were stabbed in two separate incidents around the city centre area near Taksim Square, where Chelsea fans gathered.
Chelsea has revealed they are aware of the incidents and their security officials and the British consulater are now investigating.
Demonstrations are expected at the Taksim Square today as protests against the current government escalate.
- Was Nigeria’s finance minister ignorant? or lying? – CBN Governor Emefiele says Printing money is a cardinal job of the lenders
- Helen McCrory, star of Peaky Blinders, dies aged 52
- German govt ignores Nigeria, picks Ghana to establish West African center for global health
- Cheta Nwanze: Security, civic space and the media
- DSS claims to have uncovered plans by IPOB to Bomb banks in South-East
- ‘Bandits are threatening to marry our girls’ Parents of abducted Kaduna students cry out
- Local Government workers block convoy of Nasarawa Deputy Governor
- Adaora Okoye: Unravelling myths surrounding women in leadership in Nigeria
- JUSUN sets April 19 for nationwide peaceful protest
- IGR for Nigerian states drops to a new low – NBS Report