Estimated Reading Time: <1
Fiorentina coach, Vincenzo Montella has revealed that forward, Mario Gomez may return to footballing action from injury against Inter today.
Since September, the German has been out with a knee injury. He returned to the bench midweek for his club’s Coppa Italia semi-final win over Udinese.
Gomez moved to Fiorentina from Bayern Munich in the summer. At a press conference on Friday, Montella revealed his player, Gomez is ready for action.
“Mario is training well. He’s enthusiastic about playing, but he’s still not physically in top condition,”
“Hopefully he’ll be able to play a little part tomorrow [Saturday], but we’ll have to wait and see.
“This game’s a game in and of itself. It’s a whole different story to the match last year.”
- Was Nigeria’s finance minister ignorant? or lying? – CBN Governor Emefiele says Printing money is a cardinal job of the lenders
- Helen McCrory, star of Peaky Blinders, dies aged 52
- German govt ignores Nigeria, picks Ghana to establish West African center for global health
- Cheta Nwanze: Security, civic space and the media
- DSS claims to have uncovered plans by IPOB to Bomb banks in South-East
- ‘Bandits are threatening to marry our girls’ Parents of abducted Kaduna students cry out
- Local Government workers block convoy of Nasarawa Deputy Governor
- Adaora Okoye: Unravelling myths surrounding women in leadership in Nigeria
- JUSUN sets April 19 for nationwide peaceful protest
- IGR for Nigerian states drops to a new low – NBS Report