Estimated Reading Time: <1
Fiorentina coach, Vincenzo Montella has revealed that forward, Mario Gomez may return to footballing action from injury against Inter today.
Since September, the German has been out with a knee injury. He returned to the bench midweek for his club’s Coppa Italia semi-final win over Udinese.
Gomez moved to Fiorentina from Bayern Munich in the summer. At a press conference on Friday, Montella revealed his player, Gomez is ready for action.
“Mario is training well. He’s enthusiastic about playing, but he’s still not physically in top condition,”
“Hopefully he’ll be able to play a little part tomorrow [Saturday], but we’ll have to wait and see.
“This game’s a game in and of itself. It’s a whole different story to the match last year.”
- LAUTECH: Oyo Government approves N8Billion payment to Osun Government
- Fredrick Nwabufo: I’m a ‘herdsman’ — all herdsmen are not bandits
- COVID-19: Federal Government says ultra chain cold facility ready for vaccine storage
- Ondo Govt says Presidency backing criminal elements masquerading as herdsmen
- Like Trump, Buhari will be remembered for failure – Fayose
- Civil servants in Rivers State begin work from home
- Lessons Nigerians should learn from the Donald Trump presidency
- This government is reversing the spate of insecurity – Senate President promises
- Ondo State Government insists herdsmen must leave forest reserves within 7 days
- Matthew Hassan Kukah: An Open letter to Alhaji Sir Ahmadu Bello