Estimated Reading Time: <1
Veteran goalkeeper, Julio Cesar has joined MLS side, Toronto FC on loan from Championship side, QPR.
34 years old Julio has made just a single appearance for QPR this season. He joins the MLS outfit until the end of the season as he was recently listed for Brazil’s latest squad and it appears he is now keen to get more game time ahead of this year’s World Cup which will take place in his country, Brazil.
“I’m really happy to come to Canada,”
“I would like to thank to Toronto FC.
“I’m really excited to start work with my new colleagues at this new club.”
Julio revealed he had discussed the move with his national team coach, Luiz Felipe Scolari and Brazil’s technical director, Carlos Alberto Parreira.
“When I accepted to come here I spoke to Scolari and Parreira beforehand,”
“Parreira knows the league well and he said ‘if you go there you will play in a tough league’.
“I don’t have doubts to come quickly.”
- President Buhari has departed Abuja for Paris, France
- “We now have in our midst bandits” – Ikpeazu says ban on Open grazing must be enforced
- Just In: Unknown Gunmen attack @PoliceNG police divisional Headquarters in Delta State
- “Nobody has monopoly of intolerance” – Aisha Yesufu says critics of Southern Governors are on expired drugs
- Statement on center for clinical care and clinical research
- “Perfect birthday gift for my daughter” – Super Eagles player, Wilfred Ndidi celebrates FA Cup title win
- SERAP Claims N4.1 billion budgeted for the National Assembly is missing
- INTERVIEW – Dami Duro to FEM: Analysing Davido’s 10 years of making smashing hits back to back
- Sunday Igboho threatens to disrupt the 2023 general elections in Southwest states
- “Be more bothered about the billion missing” – Nigerians react as Ellen Johnson Sirleaf tweets about Hadiza Bala Usman’s probe