Estimated Reading Time: <1
Veteran goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon has advised his Juventus teammate Pablo Daniel Osvaldo not to waste his opportunity to impress at the club.
The big Italian striker arrived Turin on loan from Southampton in the winter transfer window. He had been unsettled in England after an incident on the training ground that saw him disciplined by the Premier League club.
Buffon is impressed by the striker’s body language since joining the team. Speaking with Sky Sport Italia, Buffon had some words of encouragement for his new teammate.
“He’s shown great willingness to help everyone,”
“He has enthusiasm because he knows what a great opportunity it is to be at Juve. Then there’s the World Cup”.
“A player like him should not pass up this opportunity.”
- Breaking: Southeast governors announce own security outfit ‘Ebubeagu’
- #SaabGate: Joe Abah denies involvement in Alex Saab campaign
- Breaking: South-East governors meet in Imo on security
- Ramadan: Look out for crescent from Monday – Sultan
- Police rescue 15 abducted persons, 32 cows in Kaduna
- Police arrest 17 suspected cultists in Abuja
- SERAP says it is unfair to pay judges less, while Presidents and governors take home “huge salaries”
- Catholic Priest abducted in Imo
- Collective responsibility needed in fight against poverty — Okorocha
- INTERVIEW: I am excited people looked beyond the lip gloss to enjoy my content – Enioluwa Adeoluwa, 21-year-old Nigeria’s front-line Influencer