Estimated Reading Time: <1
Veteran goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon has advised his Juventus teammate Pablo Daniel Osvaldo not to waste his opportunity to impress at the club.
The big Italian striker arrived Turin on loan from Southampton in the winter transfer window. He had been unsettled in England after an incident on the training ground that saw him disciplined by the Premier League club.
Buffon is impressed by the striker’s body language since joining the team. Speaking with Sky Sport Italia, Buffon had some words of encouragement for his new teammate.
“He’s shown great willingness to help everyone,”
“He has enthusiasm because he knows what a great opportunity it is to be at Juve. Then there’s the World Cup”.
“A player like him should not pass up this opportunity.”
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects party’s request to join petition in Bayelsa governorship dispute
- Salawa Abeni’s 19 year old blackmailer has been arrested
- “Aboki” and the dangers of othering in Nigeria
- FG begins ‘systematic maintenance’ of Lagos bridges & drains
- 9 contractors made the shortlist for Fourth Mainland Bridge – Hamzat
- $18.34 million paid as ransom between June 2011 & March 2020: Inside Nigeria’s lucrative kidnap industry
- Allegations of corruption against the National assembly smacks of cheap blackmail – Sen Ajibola Bashiru
- Telecom firms now to pay N1 per km for Right Of Way (RoW) in Kwara
- Ebonyi to shut down some of its social media groups from June 2
- Breaking: Coronavirus cases in Nigeria exceeds 10,000