Estimated Reading Time: <1
Italian Prime Minister Enrico Letta has finally submitted his resignation after the call of his party, Democratic Party for a new administration.
39 years old party leader, Matteo Renzi had argued that a change of government was needed to end “uncertainty”. Mr Renzi was elected party leader in December and is now being tipped to be nominated for the post of prime minister.
Prior to his meeting President Giorgio Napolitano to resign, Mr Letta thanked everyone who had helped him during the past 10 months as prime minister.
- Of Oil wealth, Niger Delta Politicians & the Nigerian state
- COVID-19: WHO Suspends Hydrochloroquine Treatment Trials On Safety Concerns
- COVID-19: Anambra, Delta To Check Movement On Niger Bridge
- MURIC wants Northern governors sanctioned for flouting COVID-19 directives to pray at home during Eid al-fitr
- Nigeria’s Gross Domestic Product grew by 1.87% in Q1 – NBS
- Buhari says no development can be achieved without peace
- 229 more people test positive to COVID-19 in Nigeria, infection exceeds 8000
- Bandits displace over 600, mostly women and children in Katsina, Buhari’s home state
- Late Abba Kyari “fingered” in the ‘face-off’ between Abike Dabiri-Erewa and Minister Pantami -Read this Letter
- Parents Who Enroll Children Into Almajiri System May Go To Jail – El-Rufai