Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigeria’s National football team, The Super Eagles have dropped from 41st position to 47th position in the recent FIFA rankings, which was released yesterday, 13th Febuary,2014.
The African champions who were ranked 41st in the world and 7th in Africa in January, are now ranked 8th in Africa behind Cote D’ Ivoire, Algeria, Cape Verde Islands, Ghana, Egypt, Tunisia, and Cameroon.
Spain, Germany, Argentina, Portugal and Colombia maintained the top 5 positions in the world.
- CCT’s media officer who wrote the ‘Biafran Boys’ statement has been recalled
- New salary and welfare package for Judges in the works – Malami
- ‘Kaduna Government has no choice but to reduce the size of the public service’ – El Rufai
- DPR revokes 32 private refinery licences
- Father, son killed as bandits attack Kaduna community
- Buhari welcomes Ramadan, urges Nigerians to reject divisive voices
- ‘A missed opportunity for Nigeria’ – Nigerians reacts as Twitter announce Ghana its African Headquarters
- Breaking: Sultan confirms Ramadan begins Tuesday
- Attacks on Umuogudu Akpu-Ngbo community in Ebonyi not carried out by Herdsmen – State Gov’t
- Nigerian Govt raise alarm over planned attacks on airports across the country