Estimated Reading Time: <1
Kate Henshaw covers the new February ‘love issue’ of TW Magazine. The 42 years old actress is on the cover with the 2013 Celebrity Fitness Challenge winner, Abiola Awosanya.
Veteran actress, Kate Henshaw is motivating Nigerians to live healthy as she launches her fitness DVD. In this issue, she speaks about her divorce, keeping fit and staying positive
Award winning film director, Tunde Kelani is the celebrity of the month and he speaks about his art and his passion for cinema.
OJB Jezreel’s first wife, Mabel Okungbowa also discusses her story of tolerance and love and how she donated her kidney to her husband who needed a transplant
Patricia & Ademola Oduwole, the parents of 11-year-old high achiever Zuriel Oduwole, who is a documentary filmmaker and the youngest person ever interviewed by Forbes Magazine also feature in this issue
Winner of the first ever Peak Talent Hunt, Yemi Alade, talks about her music too.
Newly wedded OAP, Toke Makinwa speaks of life as a married woman. She rocks February fashion editorial in eight different looks from 8 emerging Nigerian designers.
Cover Story: Chinedu Iroche
Photography: Isaac Emokpae
Outfit: Ejiro Amos Tafiri
Stylists: Favor Olugu, Tosin Adeola & Halima Babalola (for Fruition Image);
Makeup: Zaron Cosmetics
Hair: Apples & Oranges
- Was Nigeria’s finance minister ignorant? or lying? – CBN Governor Emefiele says Printing money is a cardinal job of the lenders
- Helen McCrory, star of Peaky Blinders, dies aged 52
- German govt ignores Nigeria, picks Ghana to establish West African center for global health
- Cheta Nwanze: Security, civic space and the media
- DSS claims to have uncovered plans by IPOB to Bomb banks in South-East
- ‘Bandits are threatening to marry our girls’ Parents of abducted Kaduna students cry out
- Local Government workers block convoy of Nasarawa Deputy Governor
- Adaora Okoye: Unravelling myths surrounding women in leadership in Nigeria
- JUSUN sets April 19 for nationwide peaceful protest
- IGR for Nigerian states drops to a new low – NBS Report