Estimated Reading Time: <1
Kate Henshaw covers the new February ‘love issue’ of TW Magazine. The 42 years old actress is on the cover with the 2013 Celebrity Fitness Challenge winner, Abiola Awosanya.
Veteran actress, Kate Henshaw is motivating Nigerians to live healthy as she launches her fitness DVD. In this issue, she speaks about her divorce, keeping fit and staying positive
Award winning film director, Tunde Kelani is the celebrity of the month and he speaks about his art and his passion for cinema.
OJB Jezreel’s first wife, Mabel Okungbowa also discusses her story of tolerance and love and how she donated her kidney to her husband who needed a transplant
Patricia & Ademola Oduwole, the parents of 11-year-old high achiever Zuriel Oduwole, who is a documentary filmmaker and the youngest person ever interviewed by Forbes Magazine also feature in this issue
Winner of the first ever Peak Talent Hunt, Yemi Alade, talks about her music too.
Newly wedded OAP, Toke Makinwa speaks of life as a married woman. She rocks February fashion editorial in eight different looks from 8 emerging Nigerian designers.
Cover Story: Chinedu Iroche
Photography: Isaac Emokpae
Outfit: Ejiro Amos Tafiri
Stylists: Favor Olugu, Tosin Adeola & Halima Babalola (for Fruition Image);
Makeup: Zaron Cosmetics
Hair: Apples & Oranges
- Breaking: Senator Buruji Kashamu dies of COVID-19
- “There was no prior notice of the procession” – Kaduna Police arrests those protesting killings of Southern Kaduna residents
- Northern governors condemn attacks on Southern Kaduna
- PDP NWC sets up electoral committee for Cross River State congress
- Bauchi Government defends appointment of SA on unmarried women
- Do not sack service chiefs, Governor Umahi advises Buhari
- 2023: Southern Nigeria should produce the next president says El-Rufai
- World Bank approves over $114 million for Nigerian states to fight COVID-19
- NMA reacts to reports of violence at doctors’ elections in Enugu
- COVID-19: UBER records $1.8 Billion loss