Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigerian midfielder, Sunday Mba scored a brace for his French club, Bastia but Angers still sent his team out of Coupe de France.
Mba scored his first in the 31st minute of the match to open scoring, but Khaled Ayari got the equalizer for the hosts shortly after the break. The game went into extra time after both teams failed to score in the second half.
Sunday Mba restored the lead for his side in the 105th minute, but Bastia defenders allowed Angers to score three times in the second half of extra time as Charles Diers, Mohammed Yattara and Jeremy Blayac all netted.
Mba has scored four times for Bastia after switching to the French side in January
- Coronavirus is shocked by Nigerians’ nonchalance: Am I a Joke to You?
- COVID-19 Update: Nigeria confirms 389 new cases as total number rises to 12,233
- Governor Ganduje of Kano begs FG to stop migration of herdsmen into Northern Nigeria
- In Ekiti, no more bail or plea bargaining for rape offenders – Governor Fayemi
- Meet the 23 year old gender activist kicking down the patriarchy in Borno
- We must renounce our tribal identities; I’m Nigerian NOT Igbo
- 13-year-old girl drugged and gang-raped in Kaduna
- World Environment Day: environmentalists stress the importance of nature to humans
- Family of Uwaila Umozuwa, 22-year-old raped and murdered allege death threats
- Court reaffirms INEC powers to deregister political parties