Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nollywood twins, Chidimma and Chidiebere Aneke are suing Premium TV Provider, Multichoice for showing their 2009 released movie, ‘Compulsory Risk’ without permission.
In a little twist, Multichoice is also being sued for allegedly presenting fake documents while trying to defendits actions.
The Aneke twins had reportedly recorded the movie with their phones when it was aired on the 5th of November, 2010.
“We went for the copyright of ‘Compulsory Risk’ on 04/09/2009, and we were given the Acknowledgement of Copyright Notification on the 14/12/2009.
“We also censored the movie at the National Film and Video Censors Board, Onitsha, Anambra State, on 11/09/09, and we received the censorship approval on 05/10/2009. We Released ‘Compulsory Risk’ that Dec 2009?, the twins revealed.
- Just In: Abia State Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu has tested negative for COVID-19
- Breaking: Ebonyi State Governor, Dave Umahi, tests Positive for COVID-19
- Governor Akeredolu rejects the idea of handing over power to deputy governor
- Eunice Ortom, wife of Benue State governor, her son and some of her staff have tested positive for COVID-19
- Udo Jude Ilo: Making the best of the Public Anger on Sexual and Gender-Based Violence
- Edo Elections: PDP picks Nyesom Wike as campaign chairman
- Governor Abdulrazaq reshuffles cabinet
- LASG announces partial reopening of schools
- Kogi Governor appoints acting Chief Judge
- Bauchi Governor suspends Emir of Misau