Estimated Reading Time: <1
Italian side, Napoli has made a press release stating that controversial AC Milan forward, Mario Balotelli was not abused when both sides met at San Paolo on Saturday. A game AC Milan lost 1-3.
Balotelli was photographed crying during the game and that fuelled rumours of a possible racial chant towards the big Italian
“In relation to some suggestions on Facebook saying that Mario Balotelli cried on Saturday at the stadium because of racist chants against him, Napoli would like to point out that there were no racist chants towards him, just as there have never been any racist chants to anyone at the San Paolo,” the statement explained.
Adel Taarabt had given AC Milan the lead but an equalzizer from Gokhan Inler and a double from Gonzalo Higuain was adequate to condemn Milan to a defeat, a result which leaves Seedorf’s side in 10th position on the Serie A table.
- Civil servants in Rivers State begin work from home
- Lessons Nigerians should learn from the Donald Trump presidency
- This government is reversing the spate of insecurity – Senate President promises
- Ondo State Government insists herdsmen must leave forest reserves within 7 days
- Matthew Hassan Kukah: An Open letter to Alhaji Sir Ahmadu Bello
- “We need to de-link terrorism and crimes from ethnicity” – Presidency wants Ondo Governor to stop ultimatum given to herdsmen
- Gunmen kidnap Deeper Life varsity deputy VC in Nasarawa
- We support decision to shutdown churches that flout COVID-19 protocols – Oyo CAN
- COVID-19 lockdown: Over 24,000 children have not returned to school – Sanwo-Olu
- Tambuwal appoints committee to investigate Sokoto central market fire