Estimated Reading Time: <1
Italian side, Napoli has made a press release stating that controversial AC Milan forward, Mario Balotelli was not abused when both sides met at San Paolo on Saturday. A game AC Milan lost 1-3.
Balotelli was photographed crying during the game and that fuelled rumours of a possible racial chant towards the big Italian
“In relation to some suggestions on Facebook saying that Mario Balotelli cried on Saturday at the stadium because of racist chants against him, Napoli would like to point out that there were no racist chants towards him, just as there have never been any racist chants to anyone at the San Paolo,” the statement explained.
Adel Taarabt had given AC Milan the lead but an equalzizer from Gokhan Inler and a double from Gonzalo Higuain was adequate to condemn Milan to a defeat, a result which leaves Seedorf’s side in 10th position on the Serie A table.
- Buhari says Nigeria’s economy too fragile for COVID-19 lockdown
- CBN releases guidelines for N75 billion youth investment fund
- #EndSARS: Did the Nigerian Government kill its citizens and tried to erase all the evidence?
- Former spokesman says Army used blank bullets in Lekki shooting; faults Amnesty International report
- Lagos schools to reopen November 2
- The National Security Adviser says protesters used social media to incite violence
- Niger State Government bans all protests and processions in the state
- Lekki Shooting: Presidency says Amnesty international report is wrong
- Sanwo-Olu gives scholarships to children of policemen who died in Lagos violence
- Governor Wike signs executive order proscribing IPOB in Rivers