Estimated Reading Time: <1
Italian side, Napoli has made a press release stating that controversial AC Milan forward, Mario Balotelli was not abused when both sides met at San Paolo on Saturday. A game AC Milan lost 1-3.
Balotelli was photographed crying during the game and that fuelled rumours of a possible racial chant towards the big Italian
“In relation to some suggestions on Facebook saying that Mario Balotelli cried on Saturday at the stadium because of racist chants against him, Napoli would like to point out that there were no racist chants towards him, just as there have never been any racist chants to anyone at the San Paolo,” the statement explained.
Adel Taarabt had given AC Milan the lead but an equalzizer from Gokhan Inler and a double from Gonzalo Higuain was adequate to condemn Milan to a defeat, a result which leaves Seedorf’s side in 10th position on the Serie A table.
- Was Nigeria’s finance minister ignorant? or lying? – CBN Governor Emefiele says Printing money is a cardinal job of the lenders
- Helen McCrory, star of Peaky Blinders, dies aged 52
- German govt ignores Nigeria, picks Ghana to establish West African center for global health
- Cheta Nwanze: Security, civic space and the media
- DSS claims to have uncovered plans by IPOB to Bomb banks in South-East
- ‘Bandits are threatening to marry our girls’ Parents of abducted Kaduna students cry out
- Local Government workers block convoy of Nasarawa Deputy Governor
- Adaora Okoye: Unravelling myths surrounding women in leadership in Nigeria
- JUSUN sets April 19 for nationwide peaceful protest
- IGR for Nigerian states drops to a new low – NBS Report