Estimated Reading Time: <1
Bayern Munich footballer, Thomas Muller has revealed his team manager coach , Pep Guardiola is a perfectionist.
Guardiola has been at Allianz Arena since the summer. Bayern under Guardiola has maintained an unbeaten Bundesliga campaign this season
“I think that Guardiola only wants victory and perfection”
“That’s why he’s in his perfect place here, at Bayern”, the German revealed to Telefoot.
“It’s price you have to pay at a big club. When you look at other big clubs, you see that there are great players who need to be on the bench. It’s like that, you’ve got to accept it.”
Thomas Muller has not enjoyed so much game time this season gut he seems to understands the situation.
- IGP orders investigation into Police petition seeking to end judicial panel
- Ojukwu’s son and wife trade words over Obiano
- Governor Ayade decries exclusion of Bakassi Strike Force from amnesty program
- #EndSARS Protester, Eromosele Adene says indiscriminate profiling of youths is a problem in Nigeria
- ‘Your best is not good enough’, Buhari chastises Service Chiefs
- Abdulrasheed Maina has been brought back to Nigeria after arrest In Niger Republic
- Ghanaian President embroiled in corruption scandal
- Police ask Cross River Judicial Panel of Inquiry to stop sitting
- Lai Mohammed says those asking Buhari to resign over insecurity are “playing dirty politics”.
- ‘President Muhammadu Buhari should fire the people he hired to work for the country’ – Rochas Okorocha