Estimated Reading Time: <1
Bayern Munich footballer, Thomas Muller has revealed his team manager coach , Pep Guardiola is a perfectionist.
Guardiola has been at Allianz Arena since the summer. Bayern under Guardiola has maintained an unbeaten Bundesliga campaign this season
“I think that Guardiola only wants victory and perfection”
“That’s why he’s in his perfect place here, at Bayern”, the German revealed to Telefoot.
“It’s price you have to pay at a big club. When you look at other big clubs, you see that there are great players who need to be on the bench. It’s like that, you’ve got to accept it.”
Thomas Muller has not enjoyed so much game time this season gut he seems to understands the situation.
- INTERVIEW: I am excited people looked beyond the lip gloss to enjoy my content – Enioluwa Adeoluwa, 21-year-old Nigeria’s front-line Influencer
- Nigerian tribes want Yahaya Bello to contest 2023 presidential election
- Just In: Resident doctors suspend strike
- Hoodlums disrupt PDP North-West zonal congress
- Senate President Ahmed Lawan says Nigeria can never become a failed state
- Federal Government signs new MoU with striking doctors
- Veteran Nollywood Actor, Bruno Iwuoha Dies At 68
- Just In: Terrorists kill 8 miners in Plateau
- Denied By The System: Nigerian students lose scholarships as Universities delay transcripts
- Lagos City Marathon: Kenyan Emmanuel Naibei and Ethiopian Meseret Dinke emerge champions