Estimated Reading Time: <1
Norwich City football club of England are in transfer deadline day talks with Turkish side, Fenerbahce over a loan move for Nigerian skipper, Joseph Yobo until the end of the season.
The 33-year-old Nigeria international spent 10 years with Everton between 2002 and 2012, making 258 appearances.
Yobo has played just twice for Fenerbahce this season, including a 3-0 Champions League defeat by Arsenal in August.
The Canaries are looking to strengthen their defence line after conceding 35 goals in 23 Premier League games this term.
- Presidency defends Pantami, says he’s the victim of a ‘cancel campaign’
- Instagram Comedian and Influencer, Pankeeroy arrested for Bitcoin fraud
- Popular Yoruba Actor, Baba Ijesha arrested for allegedly raping 14 year old
- Oyo State Governor’s Lodge in Abuja to cost N1.2 Billion
- Allegations against Pantami are not a big deal – Arewa group
- We have strengthened security at the borders to prevent infiltration from Chad – Defence Minister
- COVID-19: Lagos concludes administration of vaccine first dose
- 8 AK-47 rifles stolen from soldiers in Benue have been recovered -Governor Ortom
- Judiciary workers in Lagos announce partial resumption
- Gunmen kidnap 18 persons in Ibarapa, Oyo State