Estimated Reading Time: <1
Norwich City football club of England are in transfer deadline day talks with Turkish side, Fenerbahce over a loan move for Nigerian skipper, Joseph Yobo until the end of the season.
The 33-year-old Nigeria international spent 10 years with Everton between 2002 and 2012, making 258 appearances.
Yobo has played just twice for Fenerbahce this season, including a 3-0 Champions League defeat by Arsenal in August.
The Canaries are looking to strengthen their defence line after conceding 35 goals in 23 Premier League games this term.
- Estonia gets first female prime minister
- NDLEA to test students, corps members, security agencies
- COVID-19: FG extends partial lockdown by a month
- Just In: Imo State Governor declares curfew in Orlu
- South-West Governors ban all forms of open grazing in the region
- Pregnant woman killed by bandits in Chikun Local Government Area of Kaduna State
- Cross River, EU destroy arms surrendered by militants in the state
- State Governors meet with Miyetti Allah in Akure; here are some of the resolutions reached
- Filmmakers should collect permit to avoid harassment – Sanwo-Olu
- Federal Government is insincere with the handling of herdsmen crisis – Bamikole Omisore