Estimated Reading Time: <1
Malian and former Barcelona midfielder, Seydou Keita has joined Spanish side, Valencia until the end of the season, the club revealed on Thursday.
The 34-year-old former Barcelona player arrives at the club on a free transfer from Chinese side Dalian Aerbin.
Valencia said on their website that Keita’s deal will run until 30 June with an option for another season.
Keita won 14 trophies in four seasons with Barcelona between 2008 and 2012 and has also been capped 88 times by his country, scoring 24 goals.
- No one has the right to expel any Nigerian from any part of the country – Arewa group dare Ondo Governor
- Just In: “We want justice for Seriki Fulani” – Miyetti Allah calls for Sunday Igboho’s arrest
- Afenifere wants ACF to “call their criminals to order” – warn that Yoruba would not want a repeat of the incident of 1966
- Miyetti Allah Cattle breeders association say kidnapping is a National problem
- Arewa Consultative Forum wants govt to act swiftly and stop the attacks on Fulani communities in the south west
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Buhari, now is time to speak to the Fulani youths
- Abia Governor dissolves state executive council
- Ignoring Governor Ayade’s instructions, CRUTECH insists on ‘no fee, no exams’
- American Legendary Talk-Show host; Larry King has died of COVID-19
- COVID-19: Kano Governor says closing down schools will be a ‘tragedy’