Estimated Reading Time: <1
Malian and former Barcelona midfielder, Seydou Keita has joined Spanish side, Valencia until the end of the season, the club revealed on Thursday.
The 34-year-old former Barcelona player arrives at the club on a free transfer from Chinese side Dalian Aerbin.
Valencia said on their website that Keita’s deal will run until 30 June with an option for another season.
Keita won 14 trophies in four seasons with Barcelona between 2008 and 2012 and has also been capped 88 times by his country, scoring 24 goals.
- One dead as bandits attack police checkpoint in Taraba
- COVID-19: ‘Forcing people to be vaccinated is immoral’ Bishop Oyedepo says
- Nigerian Government drill boreholes in Buhari home state to avoid the spread of Covid-19
- Odua self-determination rally suffers setback as police surround venue in Ibadan
- Dogs to complement security arrangements in Katsina boarding schools
- Breaking: University of Ibadan releases 2020/2021 Post-UTME results
- Nigeria Medical Association denies ties with criminal bandits of Zamfara
- Peru’s former president, Martin Vizcarra, banned from holding public office
- Was Nigeria’s finance minister ignorant? or lying? – CBN Governor Emefiele says Printing money is a cardinal job of the lenders
- Helen McCrory, star of Peaky Blinders, dies aged 52