Estimated Reading Time: <1
Former World footballer of the year and Barcelona play-maker, Lionel Messi is not to be sold as Barca President, Josep Maria Bartomeu has revealed the club hopes to discuss a new contract with the petite Argentine.
The 26 years old attacker has recently been reported as a target for Paris Saint Germain
“The club will sit down and negotiate a new contract.
“We will do what we have to, to ensure he’s the best-paid player.” Bartomeu told RAC1 radio station.
Last season, Messi scored 60 goals in 50 appearances last season but he has not been that prolific this season as a hamstring injury kept him away for five (5) weeks
- Presidency defends Pantami, says he’s the victim of a ‘cancel campaign’
- Instagram Comedian and Influencer, Pankeeroy arrested for Bitcoin fraud
- Popular Yoruba Actor, Baba Ijesha arrested for allegedly raping 14 year old
- Oyo State Governor’s Lodge in Abuja to cost N1.2 Billion
- Allegations against Pantami are not a big deal – Arewa group
- We have strengthened security at the borders to prevent infiltration from Chad – Defence Minister
- COVID-19: Lagos concludes administration of vaccine first dose
- 8 AK-47 rifles stolen from soldiers in Benue have been recovered -Governor Ortom
- Judiciary workers in Lagos announce partial resumption
- Gunmen kidnap 18 persons in Ibarapa, Oyo State