Estimated Reading Time: <1
Former World footballer of the year and Barcelona play-maker, Lionel Messi is not to be sold as Barca President, Josep Maria Bartomeu has revealed the club hopes to discuss a new contract with the petite Argentine.
The 26 years old attacker has recently been reported as a target for Paris Saint Germain
“The club will sit down and negotiate a new contract.
“We will do what we have to, to ensure he’s the best-paid player.” Bartomeu told RAC1 radio station.
Last season, Messi scored 60 goals in 50 appearances last season but he has not been that prolific this season as a hamstring injury kept him away for five (5) weeks
- Breaking: Nigerian telecommunication networks block access to Peoples Gazette Website
- Femi Adesina says Buhari felt it was the best time to rejig the security system in the country
- In Bauchi, Hisbah ‘Police’ arrests ‘Organizers’ of sex party
- Cross River Government renews commitment to eliminate malaria
- Herdsmen destroyed maize farm worth over N6.6Million – Ekiti farmers
- Opinion: Buhari’s new service Chiefs are new spokes in an old wheel
- COVID-19: Analysts say Nigeria lost N11.6 Trillion to pandemic
- The new Service Chiefs should not politicise security by aligning with politicians – says Governor Wike
- A female police officer in Ekiti has been sacked for getting pregnant while unmarried
- CBN to restructure commodity exchange, retains interest rate at 11.5%