Estimated Reading Time: <1
English Premier League side, Manchester United are closing in on a deal for Porto’s midfielder, Fernando. The Red devils recently signed Juan Mata from Chelsea in a deal considered a club record for United but they seem keen to bolster their midfield even more with the prospective signing of Fernando.
It is expected that Manchester United will wrap up a deal for the Brazilian who recently gained Portuguese citizenship before Friday’s transfer deadline
26 years old, Fernando has been a part and parcel of Porto since he joined the Portuguese side in 2007.
- Theophilus Oladipo: Nigeria must develop a legal framework against deceptive advertisement
- Breaking: UEFA to ban Man Utd, Real Madrid, other 10 teams from UCL
- Secessionists have three to four passports to run away when trouble starts – Lai Mohammad
- Breaking: An 18-seated bus has plunged into the Owena River in Ondo State
- David Hundeyin: Isa Ali Pantami – The Inside Story of Nigeria’s Minister of Communications & Digital Economy
- Buhari is tolerating the “rubbish” some civilian president did not take – Katsina Governor
- Mr Macaroni drags police to court over Lekki Toll Gate arrest
- Kalu Nwokoro Idika: Ebubeagu Security Network, Myth Or Reality?
- SERAP seeks probe of ‘missing N106bn In 149 MDAs in 2018’
- “You’re a pathetic fellow” – Former President Jonathan says Babangida Aliyu “will always remain at the back”