Estimated Reading Time: <1
English Premier League side, Manchester United are closing in on a deal for Porto’s midfielder, Fernando. The Red devils recently signed Juan Mata from Chelsea in a deal considered a club record for United but they seem keen to bolster their midfield even more with the prospective signing of Fernando.
It is expected that Manchester United will wrap up a deal for the Brazilian who recently gained Portuguese citizenship before Friday’s transfer deadline
26 years old, Fernando has been a part and parcel of Porto since he joined the Portuguese side in 2007.
- Electricity: Power sub-stations in Oyo and Ogun States to be completed with N124.2 million – FG
- Federal Executive Council approves N995 Million for road projects
- Governor Seyi Makinde deploys 200 Amotekun operatives in Ibarapa
- House of Representatives promises to pass PIB by April
- Lagos State Government restricts trucks, articulated vehicles movement to 9pm-6am daily
- Tinubu is afraid to speak on herdsmen crisis because of his presidential ambition says Afenifere Chieftain, Adebanjo
- FEC meeting: Cabinet members observe a minute silence in honour of late ministers
- COVID-19: Yabatech shuts down hostel and medical centre after college director dies
- Nigerian education sector needs an enabling environment to thrive
- MURIC: Yoruba’s must Unite to gain power in 2023