Estimated Reading Time: <1
Chelsea Football Club seem keen to bring German International, Toni Kroos to Stamford Bridge despite Manchester United’s heavy interest in the Bayern Player.
A Norwegian TV presenter Jan Aage Fjortoft claims the Blues have asked Bayern Munich to name their price for Toni Kroos and are ready to foot his wages no matter what.
Manchester United gaffer, David Moyes was pictured with the German’s agent but it seems Jose Mourinho is set to hijack the deal
Kroos’ contract at Bayern is valid until 2015 but it is believed that Bayern may cash in on him
The midfielder has not ruled out the possibility of leaving. He recently spoke to Kicker
”I can’t rule out anything,”
”No talks are planned in the near future. I am fully focused on the Rueckrunde [second part of the bundesliga season] now.
”There are worse situations in life. I play for a top club, and under a top coach. I am pleased, and sometime in the future a decision will be made.”
Do you think Pep Guardiola will let Toni Kroos head to Chelsea?
- Former Senate President, Bukola Saraki express concern over the silence of “leaders” over tensions in Ondo and Oyo
- Chairman of Taraba State LGA, Hon. Salihu Dovo, has been killed by his abductors
- Nigerian Police vows action against those behind the recent violence and ethnic tension Oyo state
- Attahiru M. Jega: Restructuring in Nigeria: Why? How? When?
- It makes no sense for cows to roam the streets in 2021 – Adamu Garba of twitter declares
- Buhari’s government has been very disappointing – Former INEC Chairman, Atthairu Jega fumes
- Social Media for Activism: How a Nigerian Law school Student is using Twitter to raise awareness on misogynistic laws #everydayfeminism
- Come back with laptops, Ipad, smartphones for e-learning – UNICAL to returning students
- Oyo Insecurity: Makinde, IGP to meet with Ibarapa community
- “For people stoking ethnic tension” – Olubadan calls for peace between Fulani and Yoruba residents