Estimated Reading Time: <1
Chelsea Football Club seem keen to bring German International, Toni Kroos to Stamford Bridge despite Manchester United’s heavy interest in the Bayern Player.
A Norwegian TV presenter Jan Aage Fjortoft claims the Blues have asked Bayern Munich to name their price for Toni Kroos and are ready to foot his wages no matter what.
Manchester United gaffer, David Moyes was pictured with the German’s agent but it seems Jose Mourinho is set to hijack the deal
Kroos’ contract at Bayern is valid until 2015 but it is believed that Bayern may cash in on him
The midfielder has not ruled out the possibility of leaving. He recently spoke to Kicker
”I can’t rule out anything,”
”No talks are planned in the near future. I am fully focused on the Rueckrunde [second part of the bundesliga season] now.
”There are worse situations in life. I play for a top club, and under a top coach. I am pleased, and sometime in the future a decision will be made.”
Do you think Pep Guardiola will let Toni Kroos head to Chelsea?
- COVID-19: ‘Forcing people to be vaccinated is immoral’ Bishop Oyedepo says
- Nigerian Government drill boreholes in Buhari home state to avoid the spread of Covid-19
- Odua self-determination rally suffers setback as police surround venue in Ibadan
- Dogs to complement security arrangements in Katsina boarding schools
- Breaking: University of Ibadan releases 2020/2021 Post-UTME results
- Nigeria Medical Association denies ties with criminal bandits of Zamfara
- Peru’s former president, Martin Vizcarra, banned from holding public office
- Was Nigeria’s finance minister ignorant? or lying? – CBN Governor Emefiele says Printing money is a cardinal job of the lenders
- Helen McCrory, star of Peaky Blinders, dies aged 52
- German govt ignores Nigeria, picks Ghana to establish West African center for global health