Estimated Reading Time: <1
Jose Mourinho is not bothered by Arsene Wenger’s statement concerning Juan Mata’s move from Chelsea to Manchester United.
Arsenal boss Wenger said the move raises questions about the fairness of the January transfer window.
“Some teams have already played twice against one opponent and some others not.
“I can understand completely what Chelsea are doing. They could have sold him last week.” Wenger had said
Mourinho has however revealed he is not surprised since Wenger is someone who complains very often
“Wenger complaining is normal, because he always does,”
“Normally he should be very happy that Chelsea sold a player like Juan Mata, but this is also a little bit his nature”, Mourinho said.
Mourinho had time to also talk about fixture scheduling
“When he says this is not fair, I think what is not fair is that his team always has the best days to play,” said Mourinho. “This week, a week without midweek games, what everybody wants to do is to play earlier to have more time to rest for the next week.
“This is not fair, and when you go to the fixtures during the season, it’s never fair, because they always get the right time to rest, the right time to play.”
- Estonia gets first female prime minister
- NDLEA to test students, corps members, security agencies
- COVID-19: FG extends partial lockdown by a month
- Just In: Imo State Governor declares curfew in Orlu
- South-West Governors ban all forms of open grazing in the region
- Pregnant woman killed by bandits in Chikun Local Government Area of Kaduna State
- Cross River, EU destroy arms surrendered by militants in the state
- State Governors meet with Miyetti Allah in Akure; here are some of the resolutions reached
- Filmmakers should collect permit to avoid harassment – Sanwo-Olu
- Federal Government is insincere with the handling of herdsmen crisis – Bamikole Omisore