Estimated Reading Time: <1
Jose Mourinho is not bothered by Arsene Wenger’s statement concerning Juan Mata’s move from Chelsea to Manchester United.
Arsenal boss Wenger said the move raises questions about the fairness of the January transfer window.
“Some teams have already played twice against one opponent and some others not.
“I can understand completely what Chelsea are doing. They could have sold him last week.” Wenger had said
Mourinho has however revealed he is not surprised since Wenger is someone who complains very often
“Wenger complaining is normal, because he always does,”
“Normally he should be very happy that Chelsea sold a player like Juan Mata, but this is also a little bit his nature”, Mourinho said.
Mourinho had time to also talk about fixture scheduling
“When he says this is not fair, I think what is not fair is that his team always has the best days to play,” said Mourinho. “This week, a week without midweek games, what everybody wants to do is to play earlier to have more time to rest for the next week.
“This is not fair, and when you go to the fixtures during the season, it’s never fair, because they always get the right time to rest, the right time to play.”
- Presidency defends Pantami, says he’s the victim of a ‘cancel campaign’
- Instagram Comedian and Influencer, Pankeeroy arrested for Bitcoin fraud
- Popular Yoruba Actor, Baba Ijesha arrested for allegedly raping 14 year old
- Oyo State Governor’s Lodge in Abuja to cost N1.2 Billion
- Allegations against Pantami are not a big deal – Arewa group
- We have strengthened security at the borders to prevent infiltration from Chad – Defence Minister
- COVID-19: Lagos concludes administration of vaccine first dose
- 8 AK-47 rifles stolen from soldiers in Benue have been recovered -Governor Ortom
- Judiciary workers in Lagos announce partial resumption
- Gunmen kidnap 18 persons in Ibarapa, Oyo State