Estimated Reading Time: <1
Head coach of the Russian football national team, Fabio Capello has signed a new four-year deal which will keep him in Russia until the 2018 World Cup.
67 years old Capello who was formerly the manager of The three Lions of England took over in July 2012 from Dick Advocaat. He was recently linked with a move to Tottenham Hotspur of England before Tim Sherwood was named manager in December.
Capello led England to to the knockout stages of the 2010 World Cup in South Africa.
His departure from England was a result of a disagreement with the Football Association over the decision to strip John Terry of his captaincy role as a result of racism allegations
- Chairman of Taraba State LGA, Hon. Salihu Dovo, has been killed by his abductors
- Nigerian Police vows action against those behind the recent violence and ethnic tension Oyo state
- Attahiru M. Jega: Restructuring in Nigeria: Why? How? When?
- It makes no sense for cows to roam the streets in 2021 – Adamu Garba of twitter declares
- Buhari’s government has been very disappointing – Former INEC Chairman, Atthairu Jega fumes
- Social Media for Activism: How a Nigerian Law school Student is using Twitter to raise awareness on misogynistic laws #everydayfeminism
- Come back with laptops, Ipad, smartphones for e-learning – UNICAL to returning students
- Oyo Insecurity: Makinde, IGP to meet with Ibarapa community
- “For people stoking ethnic tension” – Olubadan calls for peace between Fulani and Yoruba residents
- PDP rejects former speaker Dogara, insists he is not part of the party