Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Governor of Niger State, Muazu Babangida has promised to see to the completion of all projects his administration initiated before his tenure comes to an end. This revelation was made on Tuesday night at the 204 budget dinner which went down at the Justice Idris Legbo International Conference Centre, Minna. He also appreciated the 80 per cent performance in the implementation of the 2013 budget.
He stated that all the projects of his administration will be fully implemented as he directed ministries and agencies to work hard in making sure the 2014 budget was fully implemented
The commissioners for land and housing, works, finance, sports and local government were asked by the Governor to commence the construction of Minna City Centre, Modern Stadium and three Arm Zone.
To stay accountable, the government will from now give quarterly report of money spent or generated to the state legislature and the general public on budget implementation.
- ‘A missed opportunity for Nigeria’ – Nigerians reacts as Twitter announce Ghana its African Headquarters
- Breaking: Sultan confirms Ramadan begins Tuesday
- Attacks on Umuogudu Akpu-Ngbo community in Ebonyi not carried out by Herdsmen – State Gov’t
- Nigerian Govt raise alarm over planned attacks on airports across the country
- Former President Jonathan advocates for political positions to be secured through the ballot & not the court
- ‘You are our leader’ Fayose apologises to Governor Seyi Makinde
- ‘We will resume strike if our demands are not met in 4 weeks’ – Doctors warn
- Twitter sets shop in Africa, Skips Nigeria for Ghana
- Just In: Gunmen attack Ebonyi community
- Lectures against Boko Haram endangered my life – Pantami