Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Governor of Niger State, Muazu Babangida has promised to see to the completion of all projects his administration initiated before his tenure comes to an end. This revelation was made on Tuesday night at the 204 budget dinner which went down at the Justice Idris Legbo International Conference Centre, Minna. He also appreciated the 80 per cent performance in the implementation of the 2013 budget.
He stated that all the projects of his administration will be fully implemented as he directed ministries and agencies to work hard in making sure the 2014 budget was fully implemented
The commissioners for land and housing, works, finance, sports and local government were asked by the Governor to commence the construction of Minna City Centre, Modern Stadium and three Arm Zone.
To stay accountable, the government will from now give quarterly report of money spent or generated to the state legislature and the general public on budget implementation.
- “They are criminals” – Governor Seyi Makinde wants police to arrest those stoking ethnic tension
- CBN warns that revised cheque book becomes fully operational April 1
- DJ Khaled to host MTV Africa Music Awards Kampala 2021
- 600 Nigerians stranded in Saudi Arabia will be brought home soon – Abike Dabiri-Erewa
- Just In: University workers begin indefinite strike February 5
- Vice President Osinbajo raises alarm over increasing number of confirmed COVID-19 cases
- After a 2 year break, singer-songwriter DavidB, is back with ‘These Crazy Times’
- Chief Sunday Igboho insists Fulani herdsmen must leave Yoruba Land
- Don Jazzy unveils new 18-year-old female artiste
- Insecurity: Nasarawa State turns to President Buhari for help