Estimated Reading Time: <1
By Yinka Kolawole
Barely few months to the governorship election in Osun State, the people’s Democratic Party (PDP) has experienced another
political hurricane as no fewer than 200 PDP members defected to the ruling APC in Ifon, Orolu Local Government Area Wednesday.
The event which was well attended in honour of the defectors took place at the APC State Party Secretariat, Osogbo, State of Osun.
APC chieftains in the State led by its Acting Chairman, Elder Adelowo Adebiyi who welcomed the defectors said that in APC, members are neither new nor old.
- Doctors at Kogi Federal Medical Center begin Indefinite strike over armed attack
- Domestic flights to resume July 8 at Lagos, Abuja airports
- Suspended National Broadcasting Commission DG re-arraigned over ‘N2.5 billion fraud
- Lagos airport gets N2.2bn for runway extension
- Former chairperson of NSITF, Ngozi Olejeme, forfeits 48 properties
- Federal government increases petrol price to N143.80
- BudgIT launches open Nigerian states data portal
- National Assembly suspends special public works programme
- Ondo governorship polls; INEC suspends registration of new voters
- Newly released Senator Orji Kalu proposes amendment to criminal justice act