Estimated Reading Time: <1
Apparently, screen goddess- Genevieve Nnaji is the latest ambassador of telecoms giant, Etisalat Nigeria.
This evening she shared a photo on Instagram which showed her seated next to Hakeem Kae Kazim in what appears to be a function hosted by Etisalat and the caption for the photo read #etisalat #goinggreen
She will therefore join other ambassadors such as: Olamide, Sasha P, Iceprince Zamani, Hakeem Kae Kazim and Seyi Shay in promoting the Etisalat brand across Nigeria.
- Breaking: Nigerian telecommunication networks block access to Peoples Gazette Website
- Femi Adesina says Buhari felt it was the best time to rejig the security system in the country
- In Bauchi, Hisbah ‘Police’ arrests ‘Organizers’ of sex party
- Cross River Government renews commitment to eliminate malaria
- Herdsmen destroyed maize farm worth over N6.6Million – Ekiti farmers
- Opinion: Buhari’s new service Chiefs are new spokes in an old wheel
- COVID-19: Analysts say Nigeria lost N11.6 Trillion to pandemic
- The new Service Chiefs should not politicise security by aligning with politicians – says Governor Wike
- A female police officer in Ekiti has been sacked for getting pregnant while unmarried
- CBN to restructure commodity exchange, retains interest rate at 11.5%