Estimated Reading Time: <1
On the 27th day of March this year, President Barack Obama of the United States of America is scheduled to meet the Pontiff of Rome, Pope Francis. This is part of his European trip which will be underway by then.
The White house has revealed that:
” Obama looks forward to discussing with Pope Francis their shared commitment to fighting poverty and growing inequality” . While in Rome, Obama will also meet the Italian President, Giorgio Napolitano and Prime Minister Enrico Letta.
Obama will begin is European tour with a visit to the Netherlands within the 24th and 25th of March where he will he will meet Dutch leaders and participate in a nuclear security summit hosted by the Dutch government.
Obama will then travel to Brussels, Belgium for an U.S.-European Union summit with the presidents of the European Council and the European Commission on the 26th of March. While in Belgium, he will rub minds Belgian leaders and NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen.
- Over 15 million Nigerians abuse drugs – NDLEA new boss promises to end drug abuse
- Abuja resident hospitalised after IGP’s orderly fires AK-47 rifle in beer parlour
- Buba Marwa resumes office as NDLEA Chairman
- Invest in dispelling COVID-19 misinformation – Cross River Primary Healthcare DG urges FG
- Oyo PDP alleges APC is behind production of fake Amotekun uniforms
- Anambra first lady, Ebelechukwu Obiano gets moderna COVID-19 vaccine in America
- 2023: Nigerians should reward Tinubu with Presidency – House of Rep member
- Declare Dogara’s seat vacant; PDP asks court
- Buhari appoints DG for National Directorate of Employment
- Federal Government says COVID-19 tests are not required for returning students