Estimated Reading Time: <1
On the 27th day of March this year, President Barack Obama of the United States of America is scheduled to meet the Pontiff of Rome, Pope Francis. This is part of his European trip which will be underway by then.
The White house has revealed that:
” Obama looks forward to discussing with Pope Francis their shared commitment to fighting poverty and growing inequality” . While in Rome, Obama will also meet the Italian President, Giorgio Napolitano and Prime Minister Enrico Letta.
Obama will begin is European tour with a visit to the Netherlands within the 24th and 25th of March where he will he will meet Dutch leaders and participate in a nuclear security summit hosted by the Dutch government.
Obama will then travel to Brussels, Belgium for an U.S.-European Union summit with the presidents of the European Council and the European Commission on the 26th of March. While in Belgium, he will rub minds Belgian leaders and NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen.
- Insecurity: Nurses In Ogun State declare strike until ‘safety is guaranteed’
- NASS legislative aides protest unpaid salary arrears
- Nigeria – An increasing number of measles cases in Borno
- Mariam Ileyemi: Fresh wave of religious crisis shouldn’t add to Nigeria’s many problems
- Police commend officers for rejecting N500,000 bribe
- Opinion: Yinka Odumakin, the storm is over!
- “Someone said I slept with the wife of the man who helped my career”, – Perruzi breaks silence
- USSD SAGA: Will the suffering of Nigerians ever end?
- CCT’s media officer who wrote the ‘Biafran Boys’ statement has been recalled
- New salary and welfare package for Judges in the works – Malami