Estimated Reading Time: <1
Captain of the Nigerian Under 20 Football team, Abduljaleel Ajagun has netted his third goal for Greek Club, Panathinaikos as they defeated Veira 3-1 on Sunday.
The midfielder scored in the 34th but was substituted in the 67th minute.
Panathinaikos are in fourth place in the Greek Super League with 36 points from 20 matches. This implies that they are a distant 20 points behind league leaders, Olympiakos.
- One dead as bandits attack police checkpoint in Taraba
- COVID-19: ‘Forcing people to be vaccinated is immoral’ Bishop Oyedepo says
- Nigerian Government drill boreholes in Buhari home state to avoid the spread of Covid-19
- Odua self-determination rally suffers setback as police surround venue in Ibadan
- Dogs to complement security arrangements in Katsina boarding schools
- Breaking: University of Ibadan releases 2020/2021 Post-UTME results
- Nigeria Medical Association denies ties with criminal bandits of Zamfara
- Peru’s former president, Martin Vizcarra, banned from holding public office
- Was Nigeria’s finance minister ignorant? or lying? – CBN Governor Emefiele says Printing money is a cardinal job of the lenders
- Helen McCrory, star of Peaky Blinders, dies aged 52