Estimated Reading Time: <1
The home based Super Eagles of Nigeria will face Morocco in a quarterfinal fixture of the ongoing African Nations Championship on Saturday in Cape Town.
North Africans, Morocco finished at the summit of Group B with five points as Nigeria finished second in Group A with six points.
Coincidentally Morocco beat Uganda 3-1 in their last group game on Monday and Nigeria beat hosts South Africa by 3-1 also but on Sunday. This is also the first time Nigeria and Morocco will be making an appearance at the competition
The match will kick off by 5pm Nigerian time on Saturday.
- Insecurity: Nurses In Ogun State declare strike until ‘safety is guaranteed’
- NASS legislative aides protest unpaid salary arrears
- Nigeria – An increasing number of measles cases in Borno
- Mariam Ileyemi: Fresh wave of religious crisis shouldn’t add to Nigeria’s many problems
- Police commend officers for rejecting N500,000 bribe
- Opinion: Yinka Odumakin, the storm is over!
- “Someone said I slept with the wife of the man who helped my career”, – Perruzi breaks silence
- USSD SAGA: Will the suffering of Nigerians ever end?
- CCT’s media officer who wrote the ‘Biafran Boys’ statement has been recalled
- New salary and welfare package for Judges in the works – Malami