Estimated Reading Time: <1
The home based Super Eagles of Nigeria will face Morocco in a quarterfinal fixture of the ongoing African Nations Championship on Saturday in Cape Town.
North Africans, Morocco finished at the summit of Group B with five points as Nigeria finished second in Group A with six points.
Coincidentally Morocco beat Uganda 3-1 in their last group game on Monday and Nigeria beat hosts South Africa by 3-1 also but on Sunday. This is also the first time Nigeria and Morocco will be making an appearance at the competition
The match will kick off by 5pm Nigerian time on Saturday.
- Buhari’s Fuji house of commotion
- Abike Dabiri accuses Minister, Ali Pantami of driving her staff out of NCC property –
- Buhari “regime” is pursuing political annihilation of the South – group alleges
- Two new cases of coronavirus recorded in Enugu State
- Social distancing was not fully enforced during the Eid prayers in Kano
- Nigeria confirms 265 new cases of COVID-19, totalling 7,526
- In Borno State Governor Zulum Attends Eid Prayers While Social Distancing
- President Buhari Celebrates Eid-El-Fitr Privately Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
- Eid-el-Fitr: NSCDC Deploys 500 Officers In Yobe
- Kaduna State Healthcare Workers Begin 7-Day Warning Strike