Estimated Reading Time: <1
The home based Super Eagles of Nigeria will face Morocco in a quarterfinal fixture of the ongoing African Nations Championship on Saturday in Cape Town.
North Africans, Morocco finished at the summit of Group B with five points as Nigeria finished second in Group A with six points.
Coincidentally Morocco beat Uganda 3-1 in their last group game on Monday and Nigeria beat hosts South Africa by 3-1 also but on Sunday. This is also the first time Nigeria and Morocco will be making an appearance at the competition
The match will kick off by 5pm Nigerian time on Saturday.
- COVID-19 lockdown: Over 24,000 children have not returned to school – Sanwo-Olu
- Tambuwal appoints committee to investigate Sokoto central market fire
- Anambra Governorship election to hold November 6 – INEC
- Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo flags off N5,000 cash transfer to low-income earners in urban areas
- Arewa Youth Leader says Northern Nigeria is the most backward region despite having the president
- Borno Governor asks Federal Character Commission for more employment slots
- Buhari appoints Nigeria’s first female ambassador to the United States
- Motorcycle riders are working as spies for kidnappers – Amotekun says
- Where will herdsmen graze if they leave the forest reserves? – Miiyetti Allah queries Akeredolu’s vacation order
- Kukah gets international recognition with appointment by Pope Francis