Estimated Reading Time: <1
The book, Fifty Shades of Grey may be well know for the sex scenes heavily employed in various chapters. So many people have wondered how intensively the sex scenes will be depicted as an adaptation of the book hits the big screen.
Many fans have been anticipating a very raunchy depiction of the characters’ Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele’s sexual activity just as raunchy as the depiction in the novel. E! News has now reported that fans may be in for a disappointment as the Fifty Shades of Grey movie will be less erotic than the novel itself.
“Its less racy than the book. They felt it would be too much, so they have dialed those scenes back,” a source exclusively tells E! News.
Fans of FSG should however gear up for some ‘great chemistry’ from Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson as regards the no-pants dance.
“Overall, the two have great chemistry now. They have filmed a majority of the sex scenes and have really hit it off,” a source revealed to E! News
He explained that production only allows a small crew of about 12 members while shooting sex scenes
Other sources had something to say about the FSG cast
“Jamie Dorman loves to drive the Audi and took it off set. The first time everyone thought it was funny, but then realized it’s a security and safety concern. So they had to tell Jamie he is only allowed to drive from point A to point B.”
Rita Ora had landed in Vancouver this week to begin filming for her role as Mia which will see her wearing a brown wig.
” She stays to herself pretty much. She is low-key and shy.”
Max Martini, who plays Christian Grey’s bodyguard is fast becoming the favourite if nearby fans as a source revealed to E! News
“He is the nicest guy. He comes across the street to where the fans are standing and takes pics and gives autographs to everyone who wants one. He even goes out of his way to come back across the street and ask if he missed people and will then take pics with them.”
Hmmm! Fifty Shades Of Grey, we just can’t wait.
- Was Nigeria’s finance minister ignorant? or lying? – CBN Governor Emefiele says Printing money is a cardinal job of the lenders
- Helen McCrory, star of Peaky Blinders, dies aged 52
- German govt ignores Nigeria, picks Ghana to establish West African center for global health
- Cheta Nwanze: Security, civic space and the media
- DSS claims to have uncovered plans by IPOB to Bomb banks in South-East
- ‘Bandits are threatening to marry our girls’ Parents of abducted Kaduna students cry out
- Local Government workers block convoy of Nasarawa Deputy Governor
- Adaora Okoye: Unravelling myths surrounding women in leadership in Nigeria
- JUSUN sets April 19 for nationwide peaceful protest
- IGR for Nigerian states drops to a new low – NBS Report