Estimated Reading Time: <1
21 years old Brazilian and Barcelona attacker, Neymar will be out for a month due to a sprained right ankle.
Neymar was assisted off the pitch in the first half of Barca’s Copa del Rey win at Getafe on Thursday. He is only expected to resume full training before the Spanish giants face Manchester City in the Champions League on 18 February.
“He is expected to be out of action for three to four weeks,” the club revealed.
The very talented Neymar will miss Barcelona’s next three league games against Levante, Malaga and Valencia. He is expected to miss the double legged Quarter final encounter against Levante and may miss the league trip to Sevilla.
Barcelona are at the summit of the La Liga table ahead of Atletico Madrid but only on goal difference, with Real Madrid occupying third position with three points behind the league leaders
- NASS legislative aides protest unpaid salary arrears
- Nigeria – An increasing number of measles cases in Borno
- Mariam Ileyemi: Fresh wave of religious crisis shouldn’t add to Nigeria’s many problems
- Police commend officers for rejecting N500,000 bribe
- Opinion: Yinka Odumakin, the storm is over!
- “Someone said I slept with the wife of the man who helped my career”, – Perruzi breaks silence
- USSD SAGA: Will the suffering of Nigerians ever end?
- CCT’s media officer who wrote the ‘Biafran Boys’ statement has been recalled
- New salary and welfare package for Judges in the works – Malami
- ‘Kaduna Government has no choice but to reduce the size of the public service’ – El Rufai