Estimated Reading Time: <1
21 years old Brazilian and Barcelona attacker, Neymar will be out for a month due to a sprained right ankle.
Neymar was assisted off the pitch in the first half of Barca’s Copa del Rey win at Getafe on Thursday. He is only expected to resume full training before the Spanish giants face Manchester City in the Champions League on 18 February.
“He is expected to be out of action for three to four weeks,” the club revealed.
The very talented Neymar will miss Barcelona’s next three league games against Levante, Malaga and Valencia. He is expected to miss the double legged Quarter final encounter against Levante and may miss the league trip to Sevilla.
Barcelona are at the summit of the La Liga table ahead of Atletico Madrid but only on goal difference, with Real Madrid occupying third position with three points behind the league leaders
- Over 15 million Nigerians abuse drugs – NDLEA new boss promises to end drug abuse
- Abuja resident hospitalised after IGP’s orderly fires AK-47 rifle in beer parlour
- Buba Marwa resumes office as NDLEA Chairman
- Invest in dispelling COVID-19 misinformation – Cross River Primary Healthcare DG urges FG
- Oyo PDP alleges APC is behind production of fake Amotekun uniforms
- Anambra first lady, Ebelechukwu Obiano gets moderna COVID-19 vaccine in America
- 2023: Nigerians should reward Tinubu with Presidency – House of Rep member
- Declare Dogara’s seat vacant; PDP asks court
- Buhari appoints DG for National Directorate of Employment
- Federal Government says COVID-19 tests are not required for returning students