Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigerian striker, Ikechukwu Uche has become only the second Nigerian to score up to eleven (11) goals in a season at any La Liga club. Uche netted twice for his club, Villareal to equal Finidi George’s record in the 1998/1999 season when George plied his trade for Real Betis
Uche scored twice to help his side beat Real Sociedad 5-1.
Ikechukwu Uche is expected to at least make Nigeria’s preliminary list for the World Cup this June
- Insecurity: Nurses In Ogun State declare strike until ‘safety is guaranteed’
- NASS legislative aides protest unpaid salary arrears
- Nigeria – An increasing number of measles cases in Borno
- Mariam Ileyemi: Fresh wave of religious crisis shouldn’t add to Nigeria’s many problems
- Police commend officers for rejecting N500,000 bribe
- Opinion: Yinka Odumakin, the storm is over!
- “Someone said I slept with the wife of the man who helped my career”, – Perruzi breaks silence
- USSD SAGA: Will the suffering of Nigerians ever end?
- CCT’s media officer who wrote the ‘Biafran Boys’ statement has been recalled
- New salary and welfare package for Judges in the works – Malami