Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigerian striker, Ikechukwu Uche has become only the second Nigerian to score up to eleven (11) goals in a season at any La Liga club. Uche netted twice for his club, Villareal to equal Finidi George’s record in the 1998/1999 season when George plied his trade for Real Betis
Uche scored twice to help his side beat Real Sociedad 5-1.
Ikechukwu Uche is expected to at least make Nigeria’s preliminary list for the World Cup this June
- Reconsidering Lagos State’s approach to the COVID-19 second wave
- 80-year-old, ward head and three others killed in bandits attack in Kaduna
- Bandits kidnap 17 persons in three communities in Niger State
- In Katsina, 21-year-old labourer, Abubakar Sani, dragged to court over alleged homosexual (rape) of an eight-year-old boy
- COVID-19: We have capacity to test 600 people daily – Governor Obaseki
- The Nigerian Government is selling properties to fund the 2021 budget – what happens after ?
- 2023: Fayemi is the most qualified presidential candidate from South-West – APC spokesperson declares
- Just In: FG says it is mandatory for foreign diplomats to obtain the National Identity Numbers
- Breaking: Ex-finance minister, Jubril Martins-Kuye is dead
- We will continue to demand the unconditional release of El-Zakzaky – IMN