Estimated Reading Time: <1
Englishman and Chelsea favourite, Frank Lampard has revealed he enjoys playing with his Nigerian teammate, John Mikel Obi at Chelsea.
“It’s very good playing alongside Obi,”
“He’s a top holding midfield player, and for me personally being more attacking in my game it helps to play with someone who has discipline and moves the ball quickly, which Obi can do.
“He’s one of those players who will not make headlines, but he’s happy to go unrecognised in his work and he has a huge worth for the team when he plays”, Lampard told the Chelsea official website.
- “They are criminals” – Governor Seyi Makinde wants police to arrest those stoking ethnic tension
- CBN warns that revised cheque book becomes fully operational April 1
- DJ Khaled to host MTV Africa Music Awards Kampala 2021
- 600 Nigerians stranded in Saudi Arabia will be brought home soon – Abike Dabiri-Erewa
- Just In: University workers begin indefinite strike February 5
- Vice President Osinbajo raises alarm over increasing number of confirmed COVID-19 cases
- After a 2 year break, singer-songwriter DavidB, is back with ‘These Crazy Times’
- Chief Sunday Igboho insists Fulani herdsmen must leave Yoruba Land
- Don Jazzy unveils new 18-year-old female artiste
- Insecurity: Nasarawa State turns to President Buhari for help