Estimated Reading Time: <1
Soulful singer, Brymo Olawale and his former label, Chocolate City will be heading back to the Federal High Court, Ikoyi, Lagos on Tuesday, 14th January 2014. Chocolate City which is headed by Audu Maikori is dragging its ‘former artiste’ to court over breach of contract and all whatnot
The case had been adjourned to the aforementioned date since the presiding judge as well as Brymo and his counsel were absent at the court the last time around.
- Reconsidering Lagos State’s approach to the COVID-19 second wave
- 80-year-old, ward head and three others killed in bandits attack in Kaduna
- Bandits kidnap 17 persons in three communities in Niger State
- In Katsina, 21-year-old labourer, Abubakar Sani, dragged to court over alleged homosexual (rape) of an eight-year-old boy
- COVID-19: We have capacity to test 600 people daily – Governor Obaseki
- The Nigerian Government is selling properties to fund the 2021 budget – what happens after ?
- 2023: Fayemi is the most qualified presidential candidate from South-West – APC spokesperson declares
- Just In: FG says it is mandatory for foreign diplomats to obtain the National Identity Numbers
- Breaking: Ex-finance minister, Jubril Martins-Kuye is dead
- We will continue to demand the unconditional release of El-Zakzaky – IMN