Estimated Reading Time: <1
Soulful singer, Brymo Olawale and his former label, Chocolate City will be heading back to the Federal High Court, Ikoyi, Lagos on Tuesday, 14th January 2014. Chocolate City which is headed by Audu Maikori is dragging its ‘former artiste’ to court over breach of contract and all whatnot
The case had been adjourned to the aforementioned date since the presiding judge as well as Brymo and his counsel were absent at the court the last time around.
- Insecurity: Nurses In Ogun State declare strike until ‘safety is guaranteed’
- NASS legislative aides protest unpaid salary arrears
- Nigeria – An increasing number of measles cases in Borno
- Mariam Ileyemi: Fresh wave of religious crisis shouldn’t add to Nigeria’s many problems
- Police commend officers for rejecting N500,000 bribe
- Opinion: Yinka Odumakin, the storm is over!
- “Someone said I slept with the wife of the man who helped my career”, – Perruzi breaks silence
- USSD SAGA: Will the suffering of Nigerians ever end?
- CCT’s media officer who wrote the ‘Biafran Boys’ statement has been recalled
- New salary and welfare package for Judges in the works – Malami